Indicators with alerts/signal - page 534

please help add alert to the indicator below if it changes from lime to red and red to lime. it must alert via pop up box and sound.

As you can see from the picture i want the alert at the first arrow that it change.

Thank you and God bless you

hii, which settings do you use for your indicator...??thanks

maxi.mus71:
hii, which settings do you use for your indicator...??thanks

From what i see is its like a mtf version of parabolic sar but with arrows hehehe instead of dots... nothing new about it and as far as settings is concerned it seems like default settings but its set on H1 time frame on the 15 min chart hence u see 4 arrows step down or step up.

badruf:
please help add alert to the indicator below if it changes from lime to red and red to lime. it must alert via pop up box and sound.

As you can see from the picture i want the alert at the first arrow that it change.

Thank you and God bless you

Do you have the original code (not the decompiled code)?

mladen:
Do you have the original code (not the decompiled code)?

why dont u give him an mtf version of parabolic sar, that will give similar screenshot hehehe i had that way back but i deleted thousands of those indis if u catch my drift hehehe

i used ur indicator called instrument that overlays chart but the problem is it resets itself zero every day. i need an overlay which will give a true overlay. the overlays i found in the posts u gave the link too if u load them on chart and then u browse back in the history the damn overlay repaints it changes its position very much, i am humbly pissed at this hehehe. do u have an overlay that accurately places on the chart and if u scroll back it doesnt changes its position, i need something that is a true overlay the most accurate ... its like seein two currencies in one chart in the most accurate manner and i think u are one of those highly qualified person that can come up with this so puuuuuhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mladen can it be done,

lover:
why dont u give him an mtf version of parabolic sar, that will give similar screenshot hehehe i had that way back but i deleted thousands of those indis if u catch my drift hehehe i used ur indicator called instrument that overlays chart but the problem is it resets itself zero every day. i need an overlay which will give a true overlay. the overlays i found in the posts u gave the link too if u load them on chart and then u browse back in the history the damn overlay repaints it changes its position very much, i am humbly pissed at this hehehe. do u have an overlay that accurately places on the chart and if u scroll back it doesnt changes its position, i need something that is a true overlay the most accurate ... its like seein two currencies in one chart in the most accurate manner and i think u are one of those highly qualified person that can come up with this so puuuuuhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mladen can it be done,

The indicator from that post is not a parabolic sar

mladen:
The indicator from that post is not a parabolic sar

......... i used ur indicator called instrument that overlays chart but the problem is it resets itself zero every day. i need an overlay which will give a true overlay. the overlays i found in the posts u gave the link too if u load them on chart and then u browse back in the history the damn overlay repaints it changes its position very much, i am humbly pissed at this hehehe. do u have an overlay that accurately places on the chart and if u scroll back it doesnt changes its position, i need something that is a true overlay the most accurate ... its like seein two currencies in one chart in the most accurate manner and i think u are one of those highly qualified person that can come up with this so puuuuuhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mladen can it be done,

lover:
......... i used ur indicator called instrument that overlays chart but the problem is it resets itself zero every day. i need an overlay which will give a true overlay. the overlays i found in the posts u gave the link too if u load them on chart and then u browse back in the history the damn overlay repaints it changes its position very much, i am humbly pissed at this hehehe. do u have an overlay that accurately places on the chart and if u scroll back it doesnt changes its position, i need something that is a true overlay the most accurate ... its like seein two currencies in one chart in the most accurate manner and i think u are one of those highly qualified person that can come up with this so puuuuuhhhhhhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mladen can it be done,

if you check that indicator then you will see that it is not made by me. I just pointed you to indicators that work as what you called correlation

Mladen, MrToos,

I ask You to add alarm (e-mail) to this indicator:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page273#comment_665865

post #4096, BBands_Stop_v1

Thank You

bbjurek:
Mladen, MrToos,

I ask You to add alarm (e-mail) to this indicator:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page273#comment_665865

post #4096, BBands_Stop_v1

Thank You

bbjurek

Try out the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page247

Reason: