Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1075

mrtools:
Sharingan9, added the alerts.

Thank you so much Mr Tools. Your services are invaluable. Thank you so much

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please add an up/down arrow and alert based on blue or red color for this Indicator ....

I hope it doesn't repaint ??

Thanks a lot.

Regards

rpasupathy

Why don't you try to use this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download NonLag ma nrp & mtf & alerts & arrows nmc.mq4 ? It is a non-repainting version, has alerts, arrows and is multi time frame (it was originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page517 )

Mr. Tools, Mladen

I get it, when you mean "repainters" read about the "repainting indicators" that actually is a result of a re-calc. Also the MTF indicators, which are the result of the periods that build certain major TF.

I have an very easy one for you gentlemen

if you can add the alerts, bells and whistles to this indicator please...

I'm still very interested in that snake indicator, do you know how is calculated? any equation?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend

Files:

ripefx:
Mr. Tools, Mladen

I get it, when you mean "repainters" read about the "repainting indicators" that actually is a result of a re-calc. Also the MTF indicators, which are the result of the periods that build certain major TF.

I'm still very interested in that snake indicator, do you know how is calculated? any equation?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend

No, I do not mean recalculate

Recalculation is when a mathematical model is correct (like SSA, Hodrick / Prescott filter, centered TMA, and so on)

Repainting is a result of coding errors - nothing to do with a correct mathematical calculation

PSL that indicator is a bit modified Heiken ashi indicator, It does not repaint

mladen:
No, I do not mean recalculate

Recalculation is when a mathematical model is correct (like SSA, Hodrick / Prescott filter, centered TMA, and so on)

Repainting is a result of coding errors - nothing to do with a correct mathematical calculation

PSL that indicator is a bit modified Heiken ashi indicator, It does not repaint

oooohh!!!

Short, simple and excellent explanation.... thanks for clarifying...i do appreciate your patience and help.

Excuse my ignorance what does PSL stands for...?

So it's possible to add alerts to the Heiken Ashi V ?

ripefx:
oooohh!!!

Short, simple and excellent explanation.... thanks for clarifying...i do appreciate your patience and help.

Excuse my ignorance what does PSL stands for...?

So it's possible to add alerts to the Heiken Ashi V ?

PSL is a typo (it should be PS: )

ripefx:
Mr. Tools, Mladen

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice weekend

Ripefx, this would be the Heiken Ashi V with alerts.

Files:

Hello mladen and mrtool,

I was wondering if you guys could please create a fractal breakout with alert indi. Green arrow alert is when price break up fractal and red arrow alert when price break down fractal. Also show which pair alert came from. could you guys also make arrows 1.5 pips away from high and low. really much appreciated. and thank you very much in advance.

ValeoFX:
Please may I ask for a small change to the Arrows?

I would like to be able to set the distances for UP/DOWN individually. At present it is fixed at 2.

Much appreciated thanks.

With reference to Post #10727 and # 10743, is there any chance of someone obliging please?

My 4th a final ask.

58 views and nobody interested in making this simple advancement for me/us?

Best wishes for continued success nevertheless.

ValeoFX:
With reference to Post #10727 and # 10743, is there any chance of someone obliging please?

My 4th a final ask.

58 views and nobody interested in making this simple advancement for me/us?

Best wishes for continued success nevertheless.

It is not fixed, it's dynamic. Goto line 287:

double gap = 3.0*iATR(NULL,0,10,i)/4.0;

Change the 4.0 into e.g. 1.5 .. 2.0 .. 2.5, but not 0, divide by zero is infinite and this can only one man on earth, maybe two, Chuck Norris and mladen

Reason: