Indicators with alerts/signal - page 86

orionsway:
New Digital, or anyone with ability, wondering if you have heard of siderograph, I have data and working model for excel wondering if possible to create into MT4, i am ignorant to this stuff so need help. Im sure its not difficult for you fellas. It has ascending/decending numbers which will be a master file in indicators/experts/files as a database. this indicator must rread that data and superimpose on chart or in sub window box. The number scale does have a oscilating range which provide turning points of markets. PM me if anyone has a notion to help me build this mechanism

Here is some data for someone to try and make this oscilating indicator

place in experts/file

Hi cja,

Here is the mq4 for the CCI. Thanks for looking at it. Also was wondering if it would be possible to make a sound and email alert for when %k and %d cross on the stochastic.

Help to improve

Hi,

Can somebody improve this indicator. Thanks.

sorry i'm new in forex

2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert.mq4 (2.2 KB, 2753 views)

EMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.6 KB, 3128 views)

LWMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 1977 views)

SMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 2005 views)

SMMA-Crossover_Signal.mq4 (3.7 KB, 1770 views)

where must i put this file?i'm using matetrader 4.

can u help me..

please i need help

hi

please i need some help tp find an indicator can draw strait line for the last 3 tops or bottoms at the chart..it will be perfect if i will have ability to adjust those 3 lines (i mean:to choose between to leave it draw line for the last 3 tops\bottoms (REGULAR ONE) OR to make it choose the recent 3tops\bottoms ACCORDING TO THE MAIN TREND THAT DETIMINED BY STRONG TREND INDICATOR\S (AS ESPECIAL ))...

i will be thanking you very much if hook me up with it or you give some time to program it and write it down..

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE EVERYBODY

hobbit:
Hi cja, Here is the mq4 for the CCI. Thanks for looking at it. Also was wondering if it would be possible to make a sound and email alert for when %k and %d cross on the stochastic.

I have modified 2 CCI indicators & your Stochastic, if you look under inputs you will see that i have given you options to turn ON/OFF the Alerts as required plus i have added a small line to the indicator to show what functions are turned OFF/ON as per the screenshot. The CCIFilter_Email indicator has many Alert levels and may be more than you require.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Make sure you enable your MT4 platform email function which you will find under Tools/Options/Emailand set your email to the lowest send/receive settingthat you can - usually the minimum is 1 minute.

The email that is sent has this sort of message

CCI Xrossed @ Level 100

EURUSD M15

Price 1.4390

Time = 02:38:08

Date = 2007.10.29

Stochastic Xrossed UP

EURUSD M15, BUY @ 1.4390

Time = 02:32:32

Date = 2007.10.29

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

[attach][/attach]

Adding alert for rsioma

cja:
I have modified 2 CCI indicators & your Stochastic, if you look under inputs you will see that i have given you options to turn ON/OFF the Alerts as required plus i have added a small line to the indicator to show what functions are turned OFF/ON as per the screenshot. The CCIFilter_Email indicator has many Alert levels and may be more than you require.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Make sure you enable your MT4 platform email function which you will find under Tools/Options/Emailand set your email to the lowest send/receive settingthat you can - usually the minimum is 1 minute.

Hi cja,

Can you help me to add alert to rsioma. I has tried but still fail. Hope with your kindly help to solve it.

Here the link of the thread..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

cja:

The email that is sent has this sort of message

CCI Xrossed @ Level 100

EURUSD M15

Price 1.4390

Time = 02:38:08

Date = 2007.10.29

Stochastic Xrossed UP

EURUSD M15, BUY @ 1.4390

Time = 02:32:32

Date = 2007.10.29

Wow - thanks cja! That was fast. I will try those out right away.

An indicator to alert when an ema (based on closed price) reached certain price

Hi guys,

I am looking for an indicator to alert when an ema (based on closed price) reached certain price level.

Did someone make similar indicator or could an expert do up a quick indicator for this?

Thanks alot.

Hello all,

Can someone could modify this indicator by putting an alarm when the 2 lines cross, please

Thanks

Reason: