Indicators with alerts/signal - page 75

Explanation please

Hi,

I refer to the wccipattern indicators, I have a problem here (please refer to the diagram below). The chart shows two ZLR signal, one is correct and one is wrong. The wrong / false signal is because the slow CCI did not reach 100 level, so it should not be qualify as a valid ZLR pattern.

To study further I refer to the program again as shown below:

=====================================================

delta=20; // 翳朦蝠 徼屙? (|蜒I[1]-蜒I[2]|>delta)

level=80; // 祛潴朦 沭囗桷?镟蝈痦?

ZlrBuffer[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;

// ---- ZLR ?龛聃钿?蝠屙溴

if ( dn>=6 &&

slowCCI[0]<slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]<slowCCI[1] &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[0])<level && MathAbs(slowCCI[1])<level &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[1]-slowCCI[2])>delta

&& (Pattern==0 || Pattern==1))

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=High[shift]+upnt*Point;

upnt=upnt+5;

if (shift == 0) SoundAnAlert(ZLR);

}

// ZLR ?忸聃钿?蝠屙溴

if ( up>=6

&& slowCCI[0]>slowCCI[1] && slowCCI[2]>slowCCI[1] &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[0])<level && MathAbs(slowCCI[1])<level &&

MathAbs(slowCCI[1]-slowCCI[2])>delta

&& (Pattern==0 || Pattern==1))

{

ZlrBuffer[shift]=Low[shift]-dpnt*Point;

dpnt=dpnt+5;

if (shift == 0) SoundAnAlert(ZLR);

}

======================================================

I can see that the dn and up are refer to the CCI bar (blue / red colour). But I don't understand what is that "level" for???

How can I made it such a way that the slow CCI (in black colour) touch the 100 level before the ZLR become a valid / correct signal? In other words, ZLR should only occur when the slow CCI (black colour) line hit 100 level and above.

BTW, I got confuse with the funny character appear in the program. Can someone suggest a method and help me to fine tune this problem.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Pip_Sheker

Laguerre alert wanted

can someone add Laguerre.mq4 alert when it touch some level,

such as 0.75, 0.15?

thanks

could someone please put an alert at this indicator at the cross of dm+ and dm-, thanks.

Add alert in indicater

Hello, im new to forums

i have 2 indicators i would like an alert to be programed into them once they cross or hit certain level

With i_trend, i would like to be alerted when red and green lines cross

with the Laguerre, i would like to be alerted once it goes below 0.75 and when it goes above 0.15

im hopeing this is the correct area for this post, any one who wants to program, name a reasonable price and ill send money via paypal

Thanks for your help

attached indicators

As I remember it was coded already (alert). may be I am wrong because alert thread is very big one. But I remember that it was posted ...

Anyway i am merging your thread with alert thread and may be you will find it there.

It's all that I found about Laguerre and Laguerre with alert on our forum.

Laguerre RSI with Filter:

- some evaluation is here.

- indicator (and many other indicators: with many RSI indicators posted - SelfAdjustRSI_v1; KRSI (good indicator); #RSI-3TF; D_RSI,; DT-RSI-Sig; Dynamic Zone RSI; Fisher RSI Oscillator; F-RSI; Laguerre RSI; RSI trader v0.10; RSI (as a custom indicator); RSI-3TF; RSIFilter_v1; SMARSI_v1, v2 and v3; StepRSI_v2; StepRSI_v5.2; T3_RSI; TrendRSI_v1.) are here.

- simple alert EA for the Laguerre RSI signal with AbsoluteStrength as a filter is here.

- Laguerre RSI_v1 indicator with soubnd alert and email alert is here (elite section thread).

Size of candle alert indicator

Hi all

Is there perhaps an indicator that not only alerts, but could actually draw like a box or highlight a candle when it is 'x' size big?

Thank you

spiritbreezer:
Hi all

Is there perhaps an indicator that not only alerts, but could actually draw like a box or highlight a candle when it is 'x' size big?

Thank you

Just what I found here on this thread:

- candle custom alert is here;

- many indicators with alert as the links (including Candle Signal indicator) is here.

- this doc file may be usefull as well.

Reason: