Indicators with alerts/signal - page 838

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
profitmonitor:
did you check it through tester? ... i'm watching it for a week on live market on m1. it had not any repainting. even ones. .. really. and after refreshing too

Please take a look at those pictures

And I will repeat : it repaints (it can be seen from a "5 minutes" look at the code too).

john jacob
john jacob  

ichimoku_mtf_alerts_nmc_1.mq4

Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

You guys mind doing me a favor and add an alert to this indicator when the ichimoku is fully bullish or bearish. When price is above the kumo cloud, tenkan is above kinjun and chikou is above price vice versa when its bearish.. I was trying to turn all the alerts on buts it was to many alert .. You can remove the other alerts if you must but leave the chikou cross tenkan alert if possible. Sorry for burdening you guys .. I seen alot of ichimoku with alerts but none have the alert when the ichimoku is fully bullish or bearish.Thank you for everything ..

Roland Lebada
Roland Lebada  

Better Volume Update to alarm based on level cross

Hello,

Herby I have attached a really great volume indicator, I would need a programmer to add an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or emailbettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
amsteronline:
Hello, Herby I have attached a really great volume indicator, I would need a programmer to add an alarm setting in which I could set the level which the volume bar needs to cross to send an alarm, sound, or emailbettervolume_1.5_new_with_alerts_and_color_ingoring.mq4

Amsteronline, Posted a version that maybe you can use here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158/page21

MicroLite
MicroLite  

Hello,

Is it possible to create 2 macd into 1 indicator?

I've tried to attach it manually, but sometimes the zero-line were different for both macd

Thanks

Files:
eurgbph4.png 23 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
MicroLite:
Hello,

Is it possible to create 2 macd into 1 indicator?

I've tried to attach it manually, but sometimes the zero-line were different for both macd

Thanks

MicroLite

try using the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page428

elcomepips
elcomepips  

Can you add sound, email and notification alerts to this indicator please?

cci_pre-filtered_histo.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
Can you add sound, email and notification alerts to this indicator please? cci_pre-filtered_histo.mq4

elcomepips

Alerts on what even?

elcomepips
elcomepips  

when the big orange and green appears

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
elcomepips:
when the big orange and green appears

elcomepips

here you go : cci_pre-filtered_histo_amp_alerts.mq4