CCI Expert Advisor - page 2

for thoose really simple ea's and if you're not a wiz. at coding, the best place to go is here:

http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/index.html#Buy1

for anything that can be run off of simple signals like cci, macd, moving average, etc. not only does it let YOU solve the problem the way you want, it also helps you learn a bit of coding so you're not so CO-dependant on others to code for you. .

now as for more money;

there's a section in the code, that you'll have to search for, at the top, in comments. it looks like this

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Signal Begin(Entry) |

//your opening logics will be here //+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Signal End |

[/PHP]

simply copy each logic as many times as you want to have options for increasing lot sizes and change,

Order = SIGNAL_SELL;

to

[PHP]Order = SIGNAL_SELL; Lots = 1;

it should work

Maji,

Is the CCI just using the CCI alone to initiate a trade? I have tried it on my demo account, I have never seen an EA get killed so fast. I had tried tweaking other paramters to see how it performs, does not look good at all.

EA for 5min Woodies CCI

Hi,

May I know whether there is an EA for woodies CCI, that focus mainly on ZLR???

Regards

It would be wiser to post the strategy and needed indicators and few screens with examples asking for somebody to create an EA for that.

WCCI EA or indicator

Hi all,

I have listen to the advise to give more information. Please find attached a WCCI indicator.

First of all let me explain how the ZLR works on the WCCI. ZLR mean zero line rejection. It is basically a trend retracement and this ZLR pattern will actually tell you when to enter a trade during a trend retracement if it occurs.

Refer to the diagram below, you will see a few things:

1) TCCI - White Colour

2) CCI - Black

3) Red colour bar for downtrend

4) Blue bar for uptrend

All I need is an alert to tell me when the following situation occurs:

Downtrend

1) At least six(6) red colour bar occurs in a row and some of them is below -100 level. Actually the more same colour bar occur the better but must be at least 6 bar and above.

2) CCI (the black colour did not pass through the zero line

3) TCCI passes or touches the ZLR line and when this happened CCI must be at least one red bar above -100.

Uptrend

1) At least six(6) blue colour bar occurs in a row and some of them is above 100 level. Actually the more same colour bar occur the better but must be at least 6 numbers bar and above.

2) CCI (the black colour) did not pass through the zero line

3) TCCI passes or touches the ZLR line and when this happened CCI must be at least one blue bar below 100.

I need an alert to identify this situation. Can someone help me please.

Regards

Files:

Basis of this indicator

Hi,

The idea behind this indicators is to tap good signal during trend. If someone can help me with this project I will certainly follow with it and test it out live.

I can forsee that this indicators can later turn out to be a good EA in the futures.

Sincerely asking for help and thanks.

Where can i get a good CCI EA

Hello friends,

Please I need a good cci ea. i am presently using framework which is

free, but the way it is handling my live trading account gives me

concern. i have tweek it to give me a good mm as none was built into it.

since i am in love with cci method, back up by rsi/laguere, i need help

from experience people in the forum to help me with a good working CCI

EA, cos i know very soon the trend we are riding will soon be over, and i

want something to turn my dream into reality. i am using the ea as

assistant in trading, due to my normal day job. but will want to be a

trader when the account builds up to sustain me and my dreams. Thank you.

tasty

Just found one thread with EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178938

newdigital:
Just found one thread with EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178938

than you looking into it

Guys,

I built that CCI a few weeks ago and have been forward testing it on eur,gbp and aud. A $5000 test account opened 10 days ago achieved balance of $26,000 in one week of testing trading 1.0 lots on each of the three pairs, then the retracement came and wiped out over half the profits!

Just now I am looking at ways of closing trades earlier on retracements to minimize losses and perhaps even trade them, even though the EA is designed primarily only to trade in direction of the trend.

Even though it was designed for Daily charts, adusting the CCI variables can make the EA profitable on shorter timeframes.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Matt

Reason: