CCI Woodie like - page 9

I like line more than arrows but when you look at my pic there are sometimes more than one cci bars that haven't any lsma line!? This shouldn't be, should it?

Jagg:
I like line more than arrows but when you look at my pic there are sometimes more than one cci bars that haven't any lsma line!? This shouldn't be, should it?

No, but to do that I need to sacrifice two buffers, I need two more buffers, or a new code.

I made one version without Trend Period only for me.

Query

Linuxser:
No, but to do that I need to sacrifice two buffers, I need two more buffers, or a new code. I made one version without Trend Period only for me.

Hi, Linuxser,

I wish to thanks you for the effort you have made on the WCCI, the indicators you have programmed are very powerful and will certainly help trader to apply them on forex.

But I have a query here, may I know whether you have any indicator that can inentify ZLR. The reason why I asked this is that ZLR is one of the basic pattern in WCCI method and the tendency of success is very high. I think if we can have an indicators like this then we can program a EA to trade forex.

Do you have any opinion on my suggestion???

Regards and thanks again for your contribution.

i suggest you to download woodies pattern indicator. it can recognize most of woodies pattern. it just don't have the latest pattern (GB100, Tony Trade). try to search for it.

ahmad.ariffin:
i suggest you to download woodies pattern indicator. it can recognize most of woodies pattern. it just don't have the latest pattern (GB100, Tony Trade). try to search for it.

Are you referring to the indicators with numbers on the price bar. But I doubt that is good (correct if I am wrong ).

Anyway, thanks for your advise.

Regards

yyc196:
Are you referring to the indicators with numbers on the price bar. But I doubt that is good (correct if I am wrong ).

Anyway, thanks for your advise.

Regards

yes. but look for the latest version as I was told that the earlier slow your pc.

Linuxser : can you make MTF indicator of CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v4?

Sound alert

Hi linuxser,

Is it possible to make an alert for the following indicator for WCCI pattern.

If not otherwise can you tell me what command to use for sound alert.

Thanks

Regards

Files:

dvarrin:
I'll try the higher timeframes. It's still difficult to trade the Woodie CCI for me. Sometimes I can make a few good trades, but then I'm losing everything in one trade only.

I know this is an old post, but...

If you are losing everything on one trade, then the answer to your losing is very easy--money management... improper position sizing. You probably have too large a position to begin with, and you're probably taking profit too early on your winners, and probably letting your losses run too long.

Thanks linuxser

Hi linuxser;

Thank you very much for your great indicator. Thanks for your kind heart to share the code. I use CCI_woodies_Lnx_v3. You have already given the introductory document about using WCCI system. Could you also give the URL the more advanced document that I could download and read ?? Or may be you could attach in this forum. Because when I try to download in this forum : http://www.market-talk.de/component/...ileinfo/id,25/ , I could not find the more advanced document and I don't understand German language . And I don't understand the meaning of number in the right side of this indicator: CCI_Woodie_Panel_Heart_v2 that I dowloaded from this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177201 , post #6.This indicator is very similar to your indicator the only difference they have number in the right side of their indicator. Sorry for many questions that I ask you. Many thanks again

My indicator is mainly to bring the "panel" to the ride side of the woodie cci indicator. In that v4-zip there is a faq picture about the meaning of the numbers from the panel.

(also there is my version of the czi indicator in it)

The advanced woodie document you can find/request (free) here.

Files:
Reason: