Rsi

Hi Everyone,

I've been a manual trader for a while and I'm now interested in testing some automated patterns. However, I have little programming experience. Would anyone be able to post the code for a technical indicator using RSI with a 1-hour interval for the USD/JPY pair?

Any help that any programmers might be able to offer would be appreciated.

Thanks

The 1.5 O.G.:
Hi Everyone,

I've been a manual trader for a while and I'm now interested in testing some automated patterns. However, I have little programming experience. Would anyone be able to post the code for a technical indicator using RSI with a 1-hour interval for the USD/JPY pair?

Any help that any programmers might be able to offer would be appreciated.

Thanks

It is RSI indicators.

Files:
rsi.zip  20 kb
1_3.gif  21 kb
2_2.gif  22 kb

The other RSI recently coded by Igorad.

Files:

Rsi Lovers

I made rsi modification, this is just visual modification of RSI indicator.

I added levels, colors, and histogram. Sometimes it is good to look for the same things in the other way.

On the colors tab, the white color (4th one) is the background color of the chart.

Regards

Kale

Files:
krsi.mq4  4 kb
krsi.gif  5 kb

Newdigital and Kalenzo

I really appreciate your help. I'm very excited about this forum and I hope to be able to contribute more to it in the future. I'll review what you've provided so that I can test it and run it.

I'm still learning the ropes of automated trading so I apologize ahead of time if I have to post another question about how to run it.

A good friend of mine got me into FOREX and I'll definitely refer him to this site.

Again, thanks for the help!

Kalenzo:
I made rsi modification, this is just visual modification of RSI indicator.

I added levels, colors, and histogram. Sometimes it is good to look for the same things in the other way.

On the colors tab, the white color (4th one) is the background color of the chart.

Regards

Kale

Ive been looking for an RSI indicator like this for ages!!!

(I know very little about programming)

I would like to edit this & make 2 different RSI indicators (i am developing 2 different strategies)

Firstly if i edit the Level values so that it only shows above and below 50... is the below correct?

-------

drawLabel();

SetLevelValue(2,50);

-------

Secondly how can i alter the code so that it changes colour when it crosses above 22

changes another colour when it crosses above 50

then changes another colour when it crosses above 62?

and does the same downward when it crosses below 62, 50 & 22?

My strategy consists of buying when the rsi crosses above 22 & 50

selling when rsi crosses below 62 & 50!!!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Reason: