I-Trend Crossover arrow alert

Hello guys,

Can anyone help to modify this "I-Trend" indicator with an arrow alert while is crossover?

** PS: apply to close.

Thanks a lot.

Files:
i_Trend.mq4  4 kb

jas83:
Hello guys, Can anyone help to modify this "I-Trend" indicator with an arrow alert while is crossover? ** PS: apply to close. Thanks a lot.

Hello!

Check PM.

Kovactrader:
Hello!Check PM.

I was wondering if you may help. im not a mt4 programmer. i want the i_trend.mq4 indicator to "alert" with an "arrow", "alert message" and "email" when i_trend goes above a certain level "x" (for example, x=0.0017) manually entered. I have gotten some of the logic bits from other indicators (in "i_trend alert.mq4" - as attached) but cant get the correct programming format. would be grateful if you may help.

Thank you

Files:

forexstudent:
I was wondering if you may help. im not a mt4 programmer. i want the i_trend.mq4 indicator to "alert" with an "arrow", "alert message" and "email" when i_trend goes above a certain level "x" (for example, x=0.0017) manually entered. I have gotten some of the logic bits from other indicators (in "i_trend alert.mq4" - as attached) but cant get the correct programming format. would be grateful if you may help. Thank you

Hello!

Which value has to be above x, value1 or value2?

jas83:
Hello guys, Can anyone help to modify this "I-Trend" indicator with an arrow alert while is crossover? ** PS: apply to close. Thanks a lot.

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the same indicator with alert. Has anyone got the i-trend with pop up message? it would be a nice addition to also have email alert (on/off) when lines cross up and down. Thanx beforehand if someone has it

it is same as xo indicator download at another forum

http://www.forex-tsd.com/indicators-expert-systems-tools/1077-multi-timeframe-indicators-671.html#post671945

Well I guess I was too quick here there is also email alert. Thanx guys!!!!!

Reason: