**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 63

Agree!

getdown71:
Ted, some of us appreciate Daraknor's insight. For those who don't need/want that insight, they just need to tune out! - simple really.

I agree with you that Daraknor's insight is making sense and he is completey correct!

Keithdip

Mouthy!

Ted Noogent:
Yo drakanor. Why is it you have to show up everwhere and complicate everything with your mr. scientist shlock? HAS sytem ROCKS! so just go away and leave us alone man we're making boatloads of pips and dont need no complex view on something so simple. its guys like you that take nice simple stuff and muck it up.

You're the one biggest mouthy! You sounds mean and controller! He is trying to help out here to make sense and he is helping others as well.

Keithdip

gofx:
PeterJFX, since you mentioned Camarilla, I have a problem. I had put a camarilla indicator on my charts last week. After the weekend, the lines were all crunched up and stayed that way. So I deleted the indicator but it didn't go away. I could not get rid of it. I had to delete my charts alltogether and put up new ones.

Any tips? Also which Camarilla indicator do you use? I see that there are several for Metatrader.

Thanks....

Hi, I use camarilladt7v1. Not sure what all the differences are between the versions. I have also heard Demark pivots are also very good.

Not sure why you cannot just delete the indicator from indicator list, very odd. With soe indicators that won't delet off the list you have to delete each pivot from ojects. But you may as well open a new chart and load up the template with all the rest of your indicators with a few clicks of the mouse.

proverbs:
rswamy4449,

If you used the default install for MT4, All of the indicators in this picture should be located in your C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators directory and loaded on your trading screen so they look like the picture does. If this does not work please post your screen shot with your trading screen and Navigator screen open so we can see what your seeing. Hope this helps.

I see you are running the 4TF HAS Bar_2nd and Bar2_2nd along with the N4 bars. How is that working for you? The N4 bars were programmed to automatically refresh. I don't think the Bar_2nd and Bar2_2nd auto refresh.

Less is more

Ted Noogent:
Yo drakanor. Why is it you have to show up everwhere and complicate everything with your mr. scientist shlock? HAS sytem ROCKS! so just go away and leave us alone man we're making boatloads of pips and dont need no complex view on something so simple. its guys like you that take nice simple stuff and muck it up.

No offence Ted, but I like what Draknor has to say, stripping things to their bones. I am sure gives us more understanding of how the indicator works rather.

fxshadow:
I see you are running the 4TF HAS Bar_2nd and Bar2_2nd along with the N4 bars. How is that working for you? The N4 bars were programmed to automatically refresh. I don't think the Bar_2nd and Bar2_2nd auto refresh.

Lee_yan_cn,

Could you program us some N4 bars that we could put in another window to show the other four time frames. This way we could see all 4 time frames at once and not have to refresh.

Thanks

The real Test

SteveC:
You are of course probably right. The difference is being able to see multiple timeframed trends at a single glance which is other wise improbable. Note I didn't say impossible. :-) I read somewhere recently that a good system should be simple without being simplistic. This one certainly qualifies and seems to work for many. It has done today for me.

Like most indicators they work well when trending. I think the real test will be for sideways markets. If you usually trade in a low time frame, this might be the right time to change to a higher time frame or wait it out.

fxshadow:

-------------------------------

fxshadow: Hello!

Thank you for your message!

No, Iam not using original 4TF HAS+4TFHAS2 indicators.

The Window Vista opearting system is very strange. I deleted them from window (above mentioned 2 Indicators), however still, these indicators are there.

Iam just using UPDATED (auto refresh) N4 bar Indicators. Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

bluto:
A different twist on things based on pure price action. Add these two exploratory indicators to your \experts\indicators folder. Place the "MTF Blutonian_Throttle" on your chart and nothing else. Set your chart to the M1 TF. Perform righteous low-level scalping right on up to the H1 TF using the traditional bottum-up 4 MTF HAS Bar method. Compare notes & Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

bluto: hello!

Thank you for your innovative ideas and for the help.

God, bless you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

another view

If anyone wants to use candlesticks but finds the chart a bit cluttered here's a work around,

first add a 12 period exponential moving average to the chart (you will notice how well it fits the heiken ashi line) then remove the heiken ashi bars & switch the price line to candlesticks, you will still have the bars at the bottom to work with, but now you can see the full range of price action on the candles!

hope this helps someone.

Reason: