**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 74

Hey steinitz my main man. when will that HAS ea be ready? I need to start making some cash. Thank.

Thanks Pippo!

Pippopotamus:
For those that prefer to use 'Line on Close' charts, I have found the attached indicator simply but effectively helps with picking out the Close point without causing obfuscation between HAS candles & regular candles. It's entirely intuitive and needs no further explanations...

Thanks for sharing......this is a very useful little indicator!

Has Method

To everyone that has sent me a PM over the last several days I will answer

each by the weekend. Have been taking a break for the last several days,

but running again by Friday. Out for now.

$Trader

hi

hi guys,

used this system for couple days and it seems profitable system ...

thx

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Yes, the EA would be useful for assisting with manual trading, especially if it has an alert.

Ted Noogent:
Hey steinitz my main man. when will that HAS ea be ready? I need to start making some cash. Thank.

Hi Lee_yan_cn

Any news on the EA?

Thanks

CiTiFx

lee_yan_cn:
Hi gays:

After two days hard work,my MTF HAS EA has come into born.I test it for a whole day,it seems works very well. hahaha !

attached 2 pictures.

The first picture is the parameter sets.

The sedcond one is a screenshot.

the parameter set:

Mtf1ColorChange: set to "true"means when the lowest mtf change color

Mtf2Accord :set to "true"means when the lowest 2 mtf change into the same color ,will alert

Mtf3Accord :set to "true"means when the lowest 3 mtf change into the same color ,will alert

Mtf4Accord :set to "true"means when the all the 4 mtf change into the same color ,will alert .

These 4 parameter is so flexible, and they can set to apply all of the STEINITZ 'S method.

I will have a final chek today and share it with you next monday!!!

How I use this system

I have been playing around with this HAS sytem and wish to share how i am using it and what i do for exist. I have been trying a couple of method. 1st was the original Steonitz method. I have since moved to the following:

I use the 1 minute TF only and set the 4 bars to look at M5, M15, M30 and M60 (had to get the indicator code changed a bit to facilitate this - pretty easy to do if you know little about programming - thanks cja).

Next i added to the charts the MTF_FXSniperCCI and set to Timeframe 5 and another one set to Timeframe 15.

I use the MTF_FXSniperCCI (displayed as a histogram) for my exit which works pretty well.

So, this is what i do for entry i wait for the HAS to show me all BLUE for LONG or all RED for SHORT. Note I say all HAS bars must be the same color. (again this is on the one minute timeframe).

In addition, I qualify my entry with the MTF_FXSniperCCI (I have levels set on this indicator at 100 and -100) once the level on both is above or below 100 I enter.

For exit: once the MTF_FXSniperCCI which is set at Timeframe 15 remains above or below the 100 level I remain in the trade. I exit once I see the strength reducing - you will note that exist will be within the lows or highs of the move/trend.

See pics

Hope that will help someone or give some ideas to others.

Test it and let me know. Suggestions to improve are welcome.

Thanks

Files:
image1.jpg  281 kb

svirgo:
I have been playing around with this HAS sytem and wish to share how i am using it and what i do for exist. I have been trying a couple of method. 1st was the original Steonitz method. I have since moved to the following:

I use the 1 minute TF only and set the 4 bars to look at M5, M15, M30 and M60 (had to get the indicator code changed a bit to facilitate this - pretty easy to do if you know little about programming - thanks cja).

Next i added to the charts the MTF_FXSniperCCI and set to Timeframe 5 and another one set to Timeframe 15.

I use the MTF_FXSniperCCI (displayed as a histogram) for my exit which works pretty well.

So, this is what i do for entry i wait for the HAS to show me all BLUE for LONG or all RED for SHORT. Note I say all HAS bars must be the same color. (again this is on the one minute timeframe).

In addition, I qualify my entry with the MTF_FXSniperCCI (I have levels set on this indicator at 100 and -100) once the level on both is above or below 100 I enter.

For exit: once the MTF_FXSniperCCI which is set at Timeframe 15 remains above or below the 100 level I remain in the trade. I exit once I see the strength reducing - you will note that exist will be within the lows or highs of the move/trend.

See pics

Hope that will help someone or give some ideas to others.

Test it and let me know. Suggestions to improve are welcome.

Thanks

I have added another pic on the later move and where the exit would be.

On the previous move, i.e. the long trade the the sharp move down of course was due to news - as you know on news anything happens - so hopefully one should protect there capital - but the exit should be clear.

Cheers

Files:
image_2.jpg  137 kb

svirgo:
I have added another pic on the later move and where the exit would be.

On the previous move, i.e. the long trade the the sharp move down of course was due to news - as you know on news anything happens - so hopefully one should protect there capital - but the exit should be clear.

Cheers

Svirgo.....

Looks interesting for the original method in using the sniper indicator to signal a change in momentum. Maybe it has some divergence properties too. Could you attach the indicator for us to experiment with?

TIA

svirgo,

What is the significance of being on 1M TF? Why not just be on 5M?

Reason: