**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 67

Is the buy limit and sell limit orders in the statement part of the scalping method too?

Sada

yorkyjohnny:
Thanks for the comprehensive explanation Bluto. From the basic indicator I downloaded yesterday, I recognize it has great potential, so I would be very intested in keeping current with all of your further development and improvements.

From reading various threads on this Forum, I realize many people hold you in high regard when it comes to indicator development and programming. So I thank you once again for sharing and look forward with interest to your future posts in regards to the Blutonian development.

johnny

Sure thing, m8!

sadaloma:
Is the buy limit and sell limit orders in the statement part of the scalping method too? Sada

It wasn't in my original test. I will incorporate that into the EA however to allow choice in the matter. I did however try for 25 pips originally.

newbie to Steinitz

Hi all,

I just came accross this post and I sent a PM to Steinitz to gain any addition info on this method of trading. If you have any word documents or anything else please send. Thanks.

joe77199:
Hi all, I just came accross this post and I sent a PM to Steinitz to gain any addition info on this method of trading. If you have any word documents or anything else please send. Thanks.

-------------------

Hello!

You need to read thread from begining to end. Every thing is here!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Foreverold:
The indicator is based on a book by Robert Fisher, do a google search for winphi, which is his charting program, this will lead you to more info on Fisher and his book

Foreverold,

Thank you for the effort of the reply. I was hoping for an explanation of the indicator, not a referral to a set of books. The results of my own research on the subject has caused my interest in the Golden Section to wane.

Thank you anyways,

Redleg

Current Statement

Here is my current statement. This is my "scalping" method. The newest statement was placed only minutes ago.

Files:

Idea

It's nice being able to confirm higher time frames on a chart, but does any one see the advantage in being able to confirm a couple that are lower at the same time? Or should I just open up a new chart?

I'm trading a method on the H1, and confirming the H4 d1 etc is too much lag, but I need my H1 chart for other things. If I could get the steinitz to show me the m15 m30 as well as the h1 and the h4 wouldn't that be more powerful? That way you get both sides of the timeframe you're trading. Same thing goes for you guys using the 5 min chart as your base chart. Wouldn't it help if you saw the 1m as well as the 5m 15m 30m and H1? Just a thought. Seems like it would help though.

-jax-

Reason: