**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 25

You too?

tracej:
I got on this morning and their website was trying to push out some viruses/exploits to my browser. It went down after that so I think maybe hackers have hit it.

I had the same problem tracej, got hit twice by a virus and a trojan horse so I logged out fast!

I was trying FF too this morning and then my security software told me it just spotted and got rid of a trojan as well.

tracej:
I got on this morning and their website was trying to push out some viruses/exploits to my browser. It went down after that so I think maybe hackers have hit it.

I got the same virus alert on my Norton. Thought Norton was acting up.....

drayco:
I have PM'd you and would like to get the alert. I am still having to go to my trigger TF and look at the data window at the HAS values. If i am waiting to turn blue i use the highest value of the last closed bar and set a price alert at that value to alert me that the close of that bar may be the entry. Trouble is, i have to update it all the time. Please send me the alert. Thanx!

You have mail.

Everyone keep this alert CJA coded for us. It will work with the phase 2 of the scalping method. Phase 1 will need the same alert that acts on the "close". I actually find this alert perfect for the quicker needed entry on phase 2 of scalping.

If someone could help take the alert and modify the code to alert on the close that would be great. Maybe user definable within the same alert.

Signal_Bars_v6

andyjim:
Steinitz,

Hey, I notice your SignalBars now go nine strong, from 1min all the way to monthly. I like seeing the higher TFs there. But I just installed what I thought was the latest version (v5). It only displays up to H4. I've got "All timeframes" checked in Visualization. Do you have an updated version, or am I overlooking a setting?

N'other question with SignalBars: Any way I can change the color of the Spread value (the actual number), the Hi to Low value, etc?

This HAS group is picking up traction. Guys are fine tuning, trying adaptations... A great scene.

Best,

Andy

Hi

I have just posted the latest Signal Bars v6 on the site and will post it here for you as well, to show the full range look under inputs and change Show_intradayRange = False; this will give M1 -Monthly, you can now alter every color in the indicator plus the hi/low/Spread etc

cja

signal_bars_v6.ex4

Files:

steinitz:
CJA.....

What else was changed? If I compare the v5 with v6 I see different things happenning with the internal values. Can you code the last bid price to change colors for red = new down price and lime green = new up price?

Thanks

CJA.....

Can you change the alert you gave us for the HAS to be user defineable to alert us on the last bar the way it is now and an option to alert on the last bar closed?

Thanks

SignalBars, Alert

Thanks, CJA. BTW, where is the site where updates to SignalBar are regularly posted?

Is there a way to pop up the Alert at will so I can check all recent alerts?

Best,

Andy

Platform freeze problem

My platform froze since installing SignalBars v6. I went and deleted it from the indicators folder, and the platform immediately unfroze.

?????

andyjim:
My platform froze since installing SignalBars v6. I went and deleted it from the indicators folder, and the platform immediately unfroze. ?????

I have always had my platform freeze when I get on. I thought that was do to all my MTF indicators loading down the platform.

Now for the first time my platform isn't freezing with ver 6 I must conclude.

Platform Freeze with _Signal_Bar_V6

I got a GPF from windows every time that I try to load the indicator on my charts

Reason: