**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 54

bluemoon21:
Seat of the pants, I'm afraid, with Aroon Horn at 16 for Entries. Exits .... when i think it's enough, but this is 70% wrong [exit too early], but you can't go bankrupt when you can bank pips.

Very true...

Great trade on the Eur/Jpy this morning which I missed, could have re-entered later but have to get over the psychology issues. Although I made my 20 pips already this London session. Am using pivot points and S/R for profit areas, Pivots, trendlines and the 5/15 min bars for entry. Losses seem always to be small compared to wins. I am trying to take a more mechanical approach to the system to take advantage of the small losses large win ratio, which if you start second guessing, can burn you. I have 7 pairs up and wait for a signal, although I try not to enter more than three trades at once. Whilst I wait for a signal I look at chart patterns to establish which of the pairs are more likely to give the bigger move.

steinitz:
Folks we are on a roll here. So here is what we have so far:

1. HAS indicator working just fine in it's original state

2. N 4TF HAS BAR & N 4TF HAS BAR2 now refreshes automatically fixed by "lee_yan_cn"

3. An e-book being written by "WB" I'll let him make his pressence be known

4. The signal bars indicator fine tuned by "CJA"

5. I compilation of earlier posts from FF website by "GOFX"

I am attaching two more additional MTF bars to this forum. I asked for these extra 4 TF HAS bars to be shown on the platform that would give us ALL the 8 TF's at one glance. 1M to 1Week or 5M to 1Month

They do work. You just add them to there own place on the platform either above or below the other MTF bars.

Here are the issues:

1. If they don't refresh we need lee_yan_cn to take a look at them.

2. The text showing the TF's don't print off to the side.

Well guys and gals take a look at the new attachments. They worked in tandem with the other MTF's and showed all 8 TF's at once. Because we are making changes to these indicators there could be some issues. I don't know that as fact.

I do want to give credit to "Matsu" and "CJA" as I believe these fellows were involved from the beginning with the modifications on these indicators.

this new indicator doesn't work,all of the below showing blue

Need to install new indicator from post 534

alpha12:

Hello Alpha12,

The indicator you are showing is the just introduced longer term indicator Post 535 on your 30 min chart it is displaying the weekly, monthly, monthly, and monthly which are correct (look at the minutes 10080,43200,43200,43200). You need to install the new indicator from post 534...N4 TF HAS Bar and N4 TF HAS BAR2 to see the current time frame and the three higher time frames.

Redleg

alpha12:

I think you open a new window for the new indicators.

Sorry.like this. I think.

Files:
bild_has.bmp  1471 kb

That and this about this and that

Just a note about scalping:

If you want to scalp shorter TF's without starting from the month down, no problem. Just decide where you are going to start looking and ignore all TF's higher then that.

Example:

I want to scalp only TF's lower the 4hr. I start with the 4hr TF and move down looking for counter moves. Once found I take the trade. You totally ignore the daily on up. If your trade ever goes against you bad enough you exit when the 4hr shows it's first opposite color candle.

My floating positions are taking there sweet time but coming back slowly. This is intuitive since I started on the monthly.

I also agree about redundant indicators being tried out here to confirm or assist with entries or exits. There are so many indicators that fall under just a small handful of categories. They all perform roughly the same and it amazes me how many of us still like to use these concurrently.

Don't get mad when somebody rightfully tells you something is not helping and actually just liters the platform. Looking at something in the realm of fibs, pivots and elliot waves will be interesting since it is no redundant.

redleg1277:
Hello Alpha12,

The indicator you are showing is the just introduced longer term indicator Post 535 on your 30 min chart it is displaying the weekly, monthly, monthly, and monthly which are correct (look at the minutes 10080,43200,43200,43200). You need to install the new indicator from post 534...N4 TF HAS Bar and N4 TF HAS BAR2 to see the current time frame and the three higher time frames.

Redleg

yes it works,i thought thats the newest than #354, thx

@Borgvall

nop,i was copied the wrong file,already knew need to restart the MT or open new window to update the indicator,thx anyway

Asian Session

Does anyone trade soley the Asian session with the HAS method, Original or Scalping? If so, what have been your experiences with it to date?

Thanks

Indicator data

alpha12:
yes it works,i thought thats the newest than #354, thx

@Borgvall

nop,i was copied the wrong file,already knew need to restart the MT or open new window to update the indicator,thx anyway

Hi I have just started readingthis thread 5 pages in. I have one question, do the individual timeframe indicators represent the trend at the time of the screen shown or are they per bar for the time frame given. ie. if I am on a 15 minute timeframe are the 30 m, 60 min bars on the indicator adjusted to show the trend at the lower timeframe or is it only the last bar which is correct. There is no possibility of looking back say 20 bars to see what all teh trends were. I have seen this problem before hence the question. It may be that this has been programmed differently.

I wil keep reading as i like the method.

Steve

Reason: