**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 6

Flytox:
Dolly is awesome. By the wau what do think of mig? Ii'am looking for mt broker based in europe.

MIG is good. Correct broker, small spread. I think, serious company. And good place, not EU, swiss bank.

frantacech:
MIG is good. Correct broker, small spread. I think, serious company. And good place, not EU, swiss bank.

Thanks, switzerland is our neighbour? Thank you, i'll take a demo acount before going for real.

How to remove pivot lines, some can feel more comfortable with Murrey Math. The open line is a good thing. I was looking for this TSR update.

The signals comes too late and false. Forget it.

Flytox:
How to remove pivot lines, some can feel more comfortable with Murrey Math. The open line is a good thing. I was looking for this TSR update.

Switch Show Pivots to false in Dolly_Open_Graphics_ALERT#2.mq4

here is a pattern in the eur/usd. use M5 as the lowest time frame.

M30 red---------------------------->blue------------------>

M15 red------------------------>blue------------------>

M5 red------------------->blue------------------>

buy when M30 turns blue.

the pattern is that the changes from red to blue occur sequentially going from red to blue, in case of a buy pattern. the M15 and M30 can occur simulataneously.

Hey Steinitz, what trading hours/sessions do you find this system most successful?

AceTrader mentioned his TF's and pairs he trades on the other thread. What pairs and TF's have you noticed seem the most successful with this?

Thanks,

BluePearl:
here is a pattern in the eur/usd. use M5 as the lowest time frame.

M30 red---------------------------->blue------------------>

M15 red------------------------>blue------------------>

M5 red------------------->blue------------------>

buy when M30 turns blue.

the pattern is that the changes from red to blue occur sequentially going from red to blue, in case of a buy pattern. the M15 and M30 can occur simulataneously.

You actually buy when the 5M & 15M turn blue. Then you wait to see how far the trade goes in the hopes the 30M turns blue therafter. If so, you are in a great trade.

Alert **Issues**

CJA please change the alert to "on close". Right now it is alerting on the right most bar before it has closed.

TIA

/---- TODO: add your code here

return(0);

}

bool Crossed (double haOpen , double haClose )

{

static string last_direction = "";

string current_direction = "";

if(haOpen<=haClose) current_direction = "LONG";

if(haOpen>haClose) current_direction = "SHORT";

if(current_direction != last_direction)

{

if(POP_UP_Box_Alert==true)Alert ("H/Ashi Direction change "+current_direction+" " ,Symbol()," ",Period()," @ ",Bid);

if(Sound_Alert==true) PlaySound("alert2.wav");

last_direction = current_direction;

return (true);

}

else

{

return (false);

}

//----

return(0);

}

Example of why we trade without a trend

This post is dedicated to JohnnyB.

I will attach three snapshots of cable that answers an earlier question posted why we trade when we see two like color bars without regards to the overall longer TF trend.

In the two 30M images you will see you got in correctly according to the rules but was stopped out with a loss of 18 pips. Now the other trade occurred right after the first one and even looked like the previous set-up. We blindly follow the rules like before but this trade gives us 89 pips profit and we are still in.

Go figure. Why? I don't know nor do I care. It's all about following the rules and get into the long run.

If you guys don't like the large file size I am sorry. I will see what happens....

Files:
30m.bmp  973 kb
30mm.bmp  973 kb
30m_1.bmp  973 kb
Reason: