**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 9

vasea:
Drag 4 TF HAS BAR 2 over 4 TF HAS BAR.

done.. thank you

frantacech:
Its bad, you need both HAS (HAS+HAS2) in one window.

Thanks guys ....... by the way the one frantacech made is not realy ready yet to test run ....? like to see it .

Akira:
Thanks guys ....... by the way the one frantacech made is not realy ready yet to test run ....? like to see it .

Template is correct and ready, but new test indicators has_2nd and has2_2nd for view next 4 TF... this not tested.

This all in one.. simple Steinitz and complete Steinitz + Simba + SkyDart.

I think ... simple is better, I use another for compare exit and entry.

so you mean has to play around with 3 strategy ........ ? by the way do you have the indi run with the wind or fly like the bee or some thing like that ?

NEEL123:
Thanks Steinitz!

Does it always work like this?

I got in at 1.3345 the moment the 1m has turned blue. I Eventually sold at 1.3357 when it turned red. Does it always work like this? If so this is just wonderful. I have attached the chart. Please let me know If I am doing anything wrong!

To the administrator..the attachment is just my screen shot!

Thanks

Neel

You need to merge the two MTF indicators together. Read the posts below for the answers.

Punishing the market

I know I said I would post on Friday my results. Well I lied. I am posting some new statements.

ONE MILLION DOLLARS SOON

Files:
statement_9.htm  17 kb

Aloha

Steinitz,

I have followed your original posts in FF for awhile now and I have thoroughly enjoyed the HAS method in its entirety. Unfortunately, FF has not approved my registration, and I couldn't begin to tell you why. This seems to be a better forum from what I have seen so far anyway. I am actually in Hawaii time so I might be pretty off on the times of others. I'm stationed here in the Navy.

I just wanted to express my thanks for introducing me to this method, although I've read that it isn't brand new. Nevertheless, if it wasn't for your original posting I probably would have been standing with my usual EMA cross trading. I really like this method.

I'll give one example that happened just today actually on the EURUSD. When I got home I checked the Weekly and Daily as usual to verify the long-term trend. Then I started scaling back to H4, H1 etc. to identify a counter-trend, and then a turn away from the counter. I happened upon a perfect setup that produced a very nice 70 pip gain.

Thanks again, and I look forward to keeping up with you all in this thread. My personal goal is to reach $100,000 in sixth months. I'll keep you posted.

James a.k.a JRLOGIC

P.S. I like your post about your date night with your wife. I am a firm believer in setting aside a specific time to spend with your spouse.

Hi Steinitz and thanks for sharing!

What could you propose as stop loss rules?

Thank you!

HAS Method

Hello JRLOGIC

I would like to start first by saying THANK YOU for your service to this country & the sacrifices you make in that service. From what I have seen

so far using the HAS METHOD your goal is certainly within reach during your alotted time frame.

Although HAS is a great method & I am currently using it as well the

EMA CROSS METHODS can produce some really nice pips if you are

using the correct settings for the time frame your trading. The key with

any MA METHOD is time & staying out of the whipsaws & chops that occur.

To me HAS is a much cleaner well defined trading method in that it is easy

to setup & leaves the charts clutter free & if traded correctly produces

the pips. Thanks for shaing your results & views.

AceTrader

question with statement

hi steinitz i was looking at your statement and trying to verify your trades on my chart were you using 15 30 1hr 4 hr or some other settings because where you entered and exited didnt make sense

Reason: