**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 8

This is all pack.

Files:

Announcement !!!!!!!!!

Ihave looked over everything posted thus far and have come up with a strategy that I feel will take all the concepts and roll it into one startegy with no nonsense objective reasoning and will be purely mechanical. In fact the rules will be structured and well defined so we can put together an EA that if shows a profit (most likley) will not in theory have mixed results due to market conditions. The logic is sound and should work under and market volatility.

I am making a bold statement here and I am holding back the temptation to just hit and run with this since so many of you feel if a great system is made public it will no longer work. Maybe brokers will shut me down. I am willing to share this with you only if I get help programming the modifications.

This is what I need:

1. The 4TF HAS BAR needs to show 1M with every TF in between to 1month

1a. No changes to the way the 4TF HAS BAR & 4TF HAS BAR2 work together.

2. The above MTF indicators lowest TF row corresponds with the platforms TF setting. Example: platform set to 5M = MTF displays 5M thru 1month

Once the above is finished I will need the following alert for entries:

1. When "X" number of TF's (user defined) are red or blue (user defined) on CLOSEof last bar... and

2. When last bar on MTF indicator (shortest TF) changes color to red or blue (user defined) upon CLOSE = entry alert. Blue = entry long and Red = entry short

2a.

Once the above is finished for the entries I will need the following for exits:

3. When multiple TF's on last bar = same color = exit alert

3a. These multiple TF's need to be user adjustable to assign which TF's are to be used in this alert. Example: platform set to 5M = MTF displays 5M thru 1month. When last "X" number of TF's (user defined) shows red or blue (user defined) upon ClOSE = exit alert. Blue = exit longs and Red = exit shorts

Maybe some of you are seeing where I am going with this? This no doubt will be the "nuts" as we call it in poker!

frantacech:
This is what I need:

Its no possible, in code is max 8 buffers = 4x TF

But is possible 2x 4TF HAS BAR to first and second window - 4TF + 4TF

I testing this, but still problem with text TF.

Great! Let me know if I can further assist. I am off today to play but will be back to look at the emails.

frantacech:
This is what I need:

Its no possible, in code is max 8 buffers = 4x TF

But is possible 2x 4TF HAS BAR to first and second window - 4TF + 4TF

I testing this, but still problem with text TF.

I just looked at your mods on the MTF's. Yes they work! If you can figure out the text that would be great. When I return I will talk about why this is a good addition and how to impliment this.

Then we can move to add some of the alerts as long as you guys feel we are heading in a good direction!

Thanks to:

frantacech

This is Awesome

Thanks Steinitz!

Does it always work like this?

I got in at 1.3345 the moment the 1m has turned blue. I Eventually sold at 1.3357 when it turned red. Does it always work like this? If so this is just wonderful. I have attached the chart. Please let me know If I am doing anything wrong!

To the administrator..the attachment is just my screen shot!

Thanks

Neel

Files:
possible.gif  14 kb

any body can xlpane why the indi act like these ......... ? the one frantachec made ............?

Files:
bb.gif  19 kb

Akira:
any body can xlpane why the indi act like these ......... ? the one frantachec made ............?

Its bad, you need both HAS (HAS+HAS2) in one window.

Files:
layout2_1.gif  21 kb
has.jpg  98 kb
has2_1.gif  26 kb

This may help....JohnnyOhOh

Files:
has_2.gif  58 kb

Overlapping Indicators problem

How I can do to overlap the MTF HAS with MTF HAS2 Indicator in the same space frame. I've both in individual space frame on my chart. Please help me. Thx

Overlapping Indicators

tudorjones:
How I can do to overlap the MTF HAS with MTF HAS2 Indicator in the same space frame. I've both in individual space frame on my chart. Please help me. Thx

Drag 4 TF HAS BAR 2 over 4 TF HAS BAR.

Reason: