**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 51

?

Hi Guys,

Is anyone trading this method live?

If so what are your findings?

Thanks

lee_yan_cn:
Dear Steinitz:

Today I studied the MTF indicator ,I modified the code and made some change to make it easy to read and optimize calculation.

I have compare the original MTF and the new altered MTF(named with N4 TF HAS BAR).I found that maybe I have sloved the "refresh" problem.

Please check it.

I also want to say thank you to the original author or MTF indicator.

I also wanted to know whether you or someone else have finished the EA system of your strategy,If not ,please tell me the detail of your rules and what you want the EA to do.

sorry for my poor english.I hope you can unstand what I said.

here are two examples.

Can someone tell me what the extension "rar" is? I would like to test his findings but need of course to have an "mql" or "ex4". Anyone, anyone, anyone Bueller?

TIA

lee_yan_cn:
Dear Steinitz:

Today I studied the MTF indicator ,I modified the code and made some change to make it easy to read and optimize calculation.

I have compare the original MTF and the new altered MTF(named with N4 TF HAS BAR).I found that maybe I have sloved the "refresh" problem.

thank you. will test.

Ea

lee_yan_cn:
Dear Steinitz:

Please check it.

I also want to say thank you to the original author or MTF indicator.

I also wanted to know whether you or someone else have finished the EA system of your strategy,If not ,please tell me the detail of your rules and what you want the EA to do.

sorry for my poor english.I hope you can unstand what I said.

here are two examples.

Once again thanks for your willingness to help with these refinements. Originally I thought you had the 4TF HAS BAR on top of the 4TF HAS BAR2. You say that you have those two indicators loaded correctly (one on top of each other taking up the same platforms workspace). And you go on to say that your "NTF" version is on the bottom.

If that is what you are saying that is just fine and it looks as though you have found a fix. I would need to have your "MQL" and file uploaded here so we can test it out and use it in place of the older version.

I am not sure if we are going to run into issues if you have renamed the indicator. I have seen renaming in the past cause major issues. Is there anyway you can modify the original indicator and leaving the name alone and saving it when you are done. You can also put your name inside the indicator at the top which identifies the author and reason for changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also to answer your question about an EA. Bluto is working on it now and is giving me updates as he progresses. This is not a quickie EA. This will be something worth waiting for. If you wish to build one by all means go ahead. I don't wish to stop anyone from working on one. I am just suggesting that one is already in the making.

All the rules are spelled out here on this thread. If you need to ask me something I am always available.

Thanks. Always something new to learn. Testing now on the 1M TF's

The master's Trades

Hey Don, can you keep us up to date with your trades to date please?

New Indicator

Hi: Lee

Where can we find your improved indicator in Meta trader format. Can you please post it.

Thanks

Zee

zarir:
Hi: Lee

Where can we find your improved indicator in Meta trader format. Can you please post it.

Thanks

Zee

Here is the new indicator!

Files:

Here is another addition to look at !

Folks we are on a roll here. So here is what we have so far:

1. HAS indicator working just fine in it's original state

2. N 4TF HAS BAR & N 4TF HAS BAR2 now refreshes automatically fixed by "lee_yan_cn"

3. An e-book being written by "WB" I'll let him make his pressence be known

4. The signal bars indicator fine tuned by "CJA"

5. I compilation of earlier posts from FF website by "GOFX"

I am attaching two more additional MTF bars to this forum. I asked for these extra 4 TF HAS bars to be shown on the platform that would give us ALL the 8 TF's at one glance. 1M to 1Week or 5M to 1Month

They do work. You just add them to there own place on the platform either above or below the other MTF bars.

Here are the issues:

1. If they don't refresh we need lee_yan_cn to take a look at them.

2. The text showing the TF's don't print off to the side.

Well guys and gals take a look at the new attachments. They worked in tandem with the other MTF's and showed all 8 TF's at once. Because we are making changes to these indicators there could be some issues. I don't know that as fact.

I do want to give credit to "Matsu" and "CJA" as I believe these fellows were involved from the beginning with the modifications on these indicators.

Reason: