EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 20

satiyaselan:
How to use blessing 3.3 in MT 4 appreciate if anyone can help me with the setup..

thank yo

sathia

You mean how to install the EA or how the set the right values?

For the first part of the question I suggest you to read:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

And for the second part. There are some .set files on the thread. One is on the first post

Hi,

Thank you very much for the post , i will check it out.

sathia

dudulalah:
I USE THIS EA ON 15MINS CHARTS. I HAD DONE THE BACKTESTING BEFORE NOW FORWARDTESTING ON A DEMO ACCOUNT. I HAVE CURRENTY MOWED A 4000usd ACC TO 8,900usd NOW. proper optimisation is key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please can you share your set file?

femzy112:
May i know why your preset file multipying the lot size by 7?

Simple -- that was the most profitable result with Optimisation testing.

I'm not saying it was the safest - just the most profitable.

pavsman:
Here's my result and set file for 15 Oct 07 to 15 Oct 08.

I'm forward testing with these settings starting today.

Cheers,

Matt

May i know why your preset file is multipying the lot size by 7?

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the mq4 language and believe I have found the problem with this EA.

The variables maximumrisk and maxlot size, even in the original EA before the last modifications, where not working. That is the reason why in my backtests (see above) it looses so much money during two specific points in time. I have tried optimizations using only those two variables, and nothing did change, ever. Moreover, if you see the code, its pretty obvious they are not taken into considerations.

So, here how it works. The EA opens 3 positions with the three different tp. If you enable the MM feature, the positions have the size specified in Risk. I.E. risk= 0.02 --> on a 10000usd account 10000*0,02/1000 = 0,2 lots. So as your account balance (remaining margin in the previous version) rises so do the lot size.

Now, is it loses more than one position, that is if you don't get at least tp2, then the next trade, either in the same way or opposite, will increase in size by the Increasefactor. So if you are in the 10K region, from 0,2 lots to 0,4 lots, and so on.

So when in my backtests, the eurjpy set got into wild variations, the EA tried to follow through, started losing positions, and increasing the position opened by x factor each time. That is a disaster until things stabilize again.

See post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178523/page13

Without the MM feature, the EA just uses the Lots size specified, without any variations, ever.

Somethoughts I have over this, but sadly not the skills to do it, is to

a) enable the maxriskfactor so that when getting into such states it increases up to a fixed maximum, and/or

b) enable the maxlotsize, independently of MM feature, so that to stop increasing after reaching a specific lot size

To put it in other words, it would be intearesting to see this EA with MM

Risk and Maximum Risk or Lots and Maximum lots, both increased by Increasefactor when it lost more than one trade as it is now.

I have thought of stopping the EA after some series of losses, but don't think is the way to go.

Any programmer around willing to give it a go?? Any opinions??

Dispite the above problem. I have done many tests, back and forward and really love it. Thanks mas-awoo.

pavsman:
Here's my result and set file for 15 Oct 07 to 15 Oct 08.

I'm forward testing with these settings starting today.

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks for your settings but I notice that in your set file Stop Loss is setup by default to 0. How it can be possible?

NTrader:
Thanks for your settings but I notice that in your set file Stop Loss is setup by default to 0. How it can be possible?

That was the set file I used after running optimization tests. I ran it with various SL and it always lost money. Anyway, I'm done with testing that EA, I think it is very buggy. Anything that can show 100% win of trades in one direction over 12 months has to be dodgey.

pavsman:
That was the set file I used after running optimization tests. I ran it with various SL and it always lost money. Anyway, I'm done with testing that EA, I think it is very buggy. Anything that can show 100% win of trades in one direction over 12 months has to be dodgey.

Ok, but could you share with us your best sets found with backtesting?

My Dream EA................

its will come true.....?????

>>>>>don't know..

PS. Forward Test in a Week....

Files:
Reason: