**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 7

Sorry guys but like other people on this thread, I really have problem to upload the MTF Has indicators on the bottom of the chart. I have try and read on the FF board to try to know what will be the problem but did not find it. Deleting the indicators and and trying to load again...So is somebody on this thread who had problem to upload those indicators and now have find the problem because right now I really don't know what to do... thx again Max

make sure that you not only have the 2 MTF indicators but also the heiken_ashi_smoothed indicator.

Maximus:
Sorry guys but like other people on this thread, I really have problem to upload the MTF Has indicators on the bottom of the chart. I have try and read on the FF board to try to know what will be the problem but did not find it. Deleting the indicators and and trying to load again...So is somebody on this thread who had problem to upload those indicators and now have find the problem because right now I really don't know what to do... thx again Max

Maximus:

Post your Heinken Ashi Smoothed.mq4 here.

rswamy4449:
------------------------

Flytox: Hello!

My MTF HAS indicator is still showing same color on all 4 time frames(red or blue).

Could you please explain me again, how you corrected this error!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Hello,

rename Heiken Ashi Smoothed.mq4 exactly ike this :Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.mq4

it's because when the 4Tf's calls the HAS in the code it's written like this. Thanks to cja for his help.

Setup problems

Maximus:

If you have any other HAS indicators in your indicator folder take them out, this includes themq4 & ex4 files. This set up seems to be really sensitive to other HAS indicators and there are quite a few variants around, load only the 3indicators in the 1st post of this thread.

Do not assume your indicators are the same as the ones in the 1st post even if the name is the same

steinitz:
This post is dedicated to JohnnyB.

I will attach three snapshots of cable that answers an earlier question posted why we trade when we see two like color bars without regards to the overall longer TF trend.

In the two 30M images you will see you got in correctly according to the rules but was stopped out with a loss of 18 pips. Now the other trade occurred right after the first one and even looked like the previous set-up. We blindly follow the rules like before but this trade gives us 89 pips profit and we are still in.

Go figure. Why? I don't know nor do I care. It's all about following the rules and get into the long run.

If you guys don't like the large file size I am sorry. I will see what happens....

I hope i understand the rules correctly (hindsight):

Buy: Tf5 blue, TF 15 blue,

Sell: Tf5 red, TF15 red.

If i apply this rules, every choppy market will wiped me off. It's the same with any crossing MA system.

In trending market i will enter during light consolidations against the trend, and be often thrown out . Unlike optimised crossin systems (Hull, Kama,Jurik, Stepma...).

Of course sometimes i will catch big moves, and get my money back but it's a waste of trading time.

Maybe i don't understand the system correctly, maybe master traders from here could give their opinion.

This is the Heinken Ashi Smoothed.mq4 that I was using... thx again for your effort... Max

thx cja I did what you said and it is working now, thx again guys... Max

Well my first live trade was a 20 pip winner on EUR this morning. Didn't get a signal to get out but closed at that point anyway because the market is so SLOW today and acting weird so I didn't want to push it. I'm still in cautious mode until I feel more comfortable with it - but so far so good.

This is what I need:

1. The 4TF HAS BAR needs to show 1M with every TF in between to 1month

Its no possible, in code is max 8 buffers = 4x TF

But is possible 2x 4TF HAS BAR to first and second window - 4TF + 4TF

I testing this, but still problem with text TF.

Reason: