**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 52

i attached them and they only give daily weekly monthly from 30 min tf and from 5 only 4 hr daily and weekly is that the way you want it lower tf shows 5 15 30 hr and the other shows the rest

lee_yan_cn

lee_yan_cn:
Dear Steinitz:

Today I studied the MTF indicator ,I modified the code and made some change to make it easy to read and optimize calculation.

I have compare the original MTF and the new altered MTF(named with N4 TF HAS BAR).I found that maybe I have sloved the "refresh" problem.

Please check it.

I also want to say thank you to the original author or MTF indicator.

I also wanted to know whether you or someone else have finished the EA system of your strategy,If not ,please tell me the detail of your rules and what you want the EA to do.

sorry for my poor english.I hope you can unstand what I said.

here are two examples.

Well my hats off to "lee_yan_cn".

He has solved the refresh mystery of the 4TF HAS BAR's. They do refresh automatically.

A big thank you goes out to lee_yan_cn !!!!!!!!!!

jay dee:
i attached them and they only give daily weekly monthly from 30 min tf and from 5 only 4 hr daily and weekly is that the way you want it lower tf shows 5 15 30 hr and the other shows the rest

It should show all the upper TF's with a max of 8 TF's.

Example:

Original MTF shows 5/15/30/1hr

New MTF shows 4hr/daily/weekly/monthly

Just think 8 TF's sequentially.

First post

Hi Steinitz,

I discovered this thread yesterday & have read it through, VERY interesting!

Just entered my first position!

only thing is with all the revisions of mq4's I'm not sure which I should have,

any chance you could post a template of the (your) current setup?

keep up the good work!

great minds

you read minds now!

PeterJFX:
Hey Don, can you keep us up to date with your trades to date please?

Yes I can. As I pointed out yesterday my results are misleading because of closed out trades that were done by other EA's I was playing with. I will post what I have now but I have to emphasize that all the trades that are negative are ones that were floating at the time they were closed out.

By the same token some trades that were positive were also closed out by the EA's I was testing.

I need to start over. I will more then likely clean the slate and start with 10,000.00 and trade smaller lots.

Files:
statement_8.htm  35 kb

steinitz:
My templates attached. If you have any issues you are missing the indicator(s).

Steinitz

why you don't update the first post and put everything in it, it will be easy for everyone to keep track of the updates if all the updates were kept on the first post.

Thanks

Alan

Seconded

I am definitely missing some indicators, a definitive list would be great

good advice

MiniMe:
Steinitz

why you don't update the first post and put everything in it, it will be easy for everyone to keep track of the updates if all the updates were kept on the first post.

Thanks

Alan

I do think it is a good advice!

no live = no results

Hi Guys,

Is anyone trading this method live?

If so what are your findings?

Thanks

Reason: