**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 109

Wants to know about "The Don Steinitz" indicators.....

Hi, I am new player in forex trading. I interest and like to know who did do created the indicator " the don stenitz" this ?. Request his aid to deliver the data I able to use in metatrader 4 along with way its use. Thank.

benny2375:
Hi, I am new player in forex trading. I interest and like to know who did do created the indicator " the don stenitz" this ?. Request his aid to deliver the data I able to use in metatrader 4 along with way its use. Thank.

go to first post.

Looks like he's a little late on the Steinitz party. Party's over dude.

Late? What's the reason?

yup...tell the truth...otherwise other people will suffer....

Too bad the main Steinitz thread got killed, everybody who wanted insights into Stenitz HAS would go over it and have the answers there... Google Steinitz HAS...

naga_berlendir:
yup...tell the truth...otherwise other people will suffer....

The truth from my understanding and reading some of the input from others around various forums is that in the long run this system will most likely wipe you completely out. I've also heard that the signal it uses repaints itself so be careful. In my opinion I would simply stay away from it...

Is this program worth buying? I'm new to Forex trading and would like you guys opinion.

Thanks!

Is it worth it?

Not sure, I bought it and have not been succesful, would be nice to hear from others.

lolpie:
Is this program worth buying? I'm new to Forex trading and would like you guys opinion. Thanks!

If you're talking about the EA. In a nutshell, no, it's not.

Reason: