**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 53

HAs Modified

Hi.

I was playing a little with the Heikin Ashi MTF...

I'm live

My live graph for the past 4 weeks. Mainly GBP/JPY on 1 mini. 38 trades, 3 loses.

Thank you Don...

Files:
live.jpg  191 kb

bluemoon21:
My live graph for the past 4 weeks. Mainly GBP/JPY on 1 mini. 38 trades, 3 loses. Thank you Don...

great, bluemoon. what is your lowest timeframe? are you using the original or scalping or both?

Tf

My Time Frame is mainly 15 to 30min with a 5min to 'fine tune' the entry.

Kachinnng!

BluePearl:
great, bluemoon. what is your lowest timeframe? are you using the original or scalping or both?

Very impressive blue pearl. Are you using another indicators?

Doh!

Sorry I meant Bluemoon! What other techniques are you using for entry, managing the trade and exits Bluemoon???? ta.

Seat of the pants, I'm afraid, with Aroon Horn at 16 for Entries.

Exits .... when i think it's enough, but this is 70% wrong [exit too early], but you can't go bankrupt when you can bank pips.

Maybe Ergodic cci would make better confirmation than Trix.

Mart

Files:
ergodictrix.gif  13 kb

Likely not

mart-hart:
Maybe Ergodic cci would make better confirmation than Trix. Mart

Ergodic is unlikely to be of any value in this situation. The trigger is always earlier than the Heiken so its going to play 'yes man' each time anyway, which voids its use as a confirmation. It's a case of gilding an already very shiny lily with a piece of cast iron (no offence to FX sniper indicator which has useful applications elsewhere).

If you want true confirmation you are going to have to use an entirely different uncorrelated indicator and in a more complex manner.

FxN

Not quite, there are instances of HAS signals that are not confirmed by trigger and they go tits up.

But whatever floats your boat.

Mart