**Steinitz** Method Revealed Here - page 50

Thanks

Foreverold:
Not to take from your thread or shoot you down,

But I see the frustrations of several of the posters.

I'm sure the reason they are frustraded is because of late entries, and or not fully understanding your system. Many of them most likey did not read the entire thread.

I do not visit many forums as often as I used to, and hate the Forex factory forum, too many Pussys over there.

Attached is an indicator made by a Russian programmer, Talex,

Elsewhere on this forum someone posted an ebook on the pitchfork (came from a Chineese forum) Do yourself a favor and read about the pitchfork

now add Talex's indicator to your chart and system, there should not be any doubts about your trade

Thanks for comming to this forum Stienitz

Thanks for that really interesting indicator. Looks like something that when drawn on your chart your guaranteed that your price will fit somewhere in that golden circle.

This reminds me of a joke I used to play when I was younger. I would call up the information operator, you know the old 411. When she or he answerd they would ask "what city please?" I would then say "web city". They would reply "web city, where is that?" I would then remark "10 miles up a spiders ass".

Sorry but this indicator reminded me of the good ol days! No offense and thanks for all admissions of any kind to this forum. We are a team that is growing fast and we have e-books, alerts, forum compilations and an EA all being produced to help all of us fine tune this amazing visual representation of the market moving within all its internal cycles.

Parameters

Hi

Love the look of this ...

I apologise if this has been answered elsewhere ... the input parameters to the smoothed ha are I believe:

2-6-3-2

meaning 1st MA method = smoothed length = 6

2nd MA method = linear weighted length = 2

Can anybody give me the calculation for a smoothed MA ... I am running on esignal and need to re-program the indicators

Thanks in advance

Paul

steinitz:
We are a team that is growing fast and we have e-books, alerts, forum compilations and an EA all being produced to help all of us fine tune this amazing visual representation of the market moving within all its internal cycles.

all we need now is a chatroom

repaint?

hello everyone

Today,I found the color of the highest tf repaint .I know it is because the highest tf hasn't finished.But I want to know is this phenomena harmful our trades? sorry for my poor english.

Files:
1_10.gif  47 kb
2_4.gif  34 kb

Did this happen after refreshing the charts by time frame back and forth?

lee_yan_cn:
hello everyone Today,I found the color of the highest tf repaint .I know it is because the highest tf hasn't finished.But I want to know is this phenomena harmful our trades? sorry for my poor english.

Your MTF indicators are loaded incorrectly. Re-install them one by one on top of each other. You will not have two seperate MTF's when done right. These indicators do not re-paint. This has been investigated by many people including myself. I took 3000 screenshots saved to my harddrive in incriments of 1 minute. It's a auto program that does this for me.

Just refresh and it will match every TF to the HAS.

Just to let you know your system will work in any market

Files:
cocoa.jpg  219 kb

I will continue to watch it

steinitz:
Your MTF indicators are loaded incorrectly. Re-install them one by one on top of each other. You will not have two seperate MTF's when done right. These indicators do not re-paint. This has been investigated by many people including myself. I took 3000 screenshots saved to my harddrive in incriments of 1 minute. It's a auto program that does this for me. Just refresh and it will match every TF to the HAS.

Thank you very much for your help.

You said that I have my MTF indicators loaded incorrectly,but I don't think so.In the "1.gif" ,You see two seperate MTF window,the upper window is your MTF indicators,they are loaded correctly.

The nether window is the MTF indicator thtat I have modified.

I have study the MTF for a while.I want to slove the problem of refresh.so I modifide the code and made a new window to compare the original MTF indicator and my new MTF indicator.When I finished I will post it.

I will continue to watch if the unfinished tf HAS repaint itself or not.

By the way: today I got 30 pips in gbp/$ with this method.thank you very much and may god bless you.

Foreverold:
Just to let you know your system will work in any market

Thats a very bold statement Foreverold. Would you care to elaborate?

sloved the refresh problem?

Dear Steinitz:

Today I studied the MTF indicator ,I modified the code and made some change to make it easy to read and optimize calculation.

I have compare the original MTF and the new altered MTF(named with N4 TF HAS BAR).I found that maybe I have sloved the "refresh" problem.

Please check it.

I also want to say thank you to the original author or MTF indicator.

I also wanted to know whether you or someone else have finished the EA system of your strategy,If not ,please tell me the detail of your rules and what you want the EA to do.

sorry for my poor english.I hope you can unstand what I said.

here are two examples.

Files:
1-1.gif  15 kb
1-2.gif  14 kb
2-1.gif  13 kb
2-2.gif  13 kb
Reason: