Well working Trading System !

Hello Guy´s,

I,ve been trading now near 4 years and live good from this job, but ever search a better strategy, system, expert or signal provider... Now i have found one realy very good guy who sells his indicators and system. look at www.tradecurrency.ca

The trading system means not that it autotrades, only give you the buy or sell signal via alert and arrow. I buy this system/indicators before three months and test ist realy in all market conditions on all the majors. It make good profits over the hole time (live account 0,1 Lot). I only use it on H4 Chart, there it works with best results, so i think.

Now my problem is that this system is for VT-Trader... It would be realy great if somebody of the programmers here in this section can make it run at meta trader 4.

Rules: I only entry the market if all the three confirm, that means SSL is under price, Strength Indikator green line is above (or crossing this time) and the arrow signals me long, then i go long, same confirmations in outher direction for short.

May be it´s possible to make an EA from it...

How to run on VT-Trader: Download the VT-Trader for free at www.cmsfx.com. Open them, then go to navigator frame, click "tools/indicator builder" then import the two indikators (SSL and SI, it´s the *.vtscr files). When ready go to once more to navigator frame, click "tools/trading sytem builder" and insert the "vt_FXTP_Audio.vttrs" file via import button in the platform. If done this restart the platform, right mouse click in chart and insert the two indicators and the trading system to chart. Don´t chanche any settings in the indicators/trading system, it works well at default settings.

So, if there any questions about this system, please don´t ask Erol, the developer at tradecurrency.ca, i have bought the system for more than 300$ and he would not like if somebody shares his system for free. Tell me the questions and i ask him, he told me that there is no secret how it works for his subscribers, but onlyfor them, so it´s better i ask.

BTW, please don´t share it in free section, i have pay for that system so it should stay here in elite section, porfessionals only... PLEASE !!

Thank you for help !

Now please look at the attachments and ENJOY...

mr.trader

Files:

Hi,

Thank you for sharing.

Can you post an estimate of your trading statistical results per this strategy? and for how long ?

win/loss ratio - entry , etc.

Tnx

vttrader's language is much more simplier than MQL. I will lokk into the code, but I do not promise anything!

Best Regards

P7

pete7:
vttrader's language is much more simplier than MQL. I will lokk into the code, but I do not promise anything!

Best Regards

P7

THANK YOU, Pete !

fx-programmer:
Hi,

Thank you for sharing.

Can you post an estimate of your trading statistical results per this strategy? and for how long ?

win/loss ratio - entry , etc.

Tnx

Hi fx-programmer,

i´m sorry, i chanced my broker with august 1st, so i close the old account. I can only say that i turned 5k into 9,3k between 3 months in live. Begin trading with 0,3 lot, last month i step up to 0,6 lot.

Sorry, but i forget to save any statement

When entry position set sl to 45 pips away from entry and a 20 pips trailing stop. so when position goes 20 pips in my direction i delete the trailing stop and trail manualy, overnight i ever set a 20 pips (EUR/USD andUSD/CHF)/25 pips (GBP/USD and USDJPY) trailing stop...

That way i trade it manually !

Hope it helps !

mr.trader

mr.trader:
THANK YOU, Pete !

Do not thank me for now, you will thank me when/if I finish. Remeber!: I can't promise anything!

Best Regards

P7

VT Trader version 1.5 supposedly has a bug that allows you to edit an indicator by click on it's label in the chart window, without prompting you for a password even if needed. Where you can find VT Trader 1.5 I don't know. I have about 5 versions but not that one.

And why this is relevant I don't really know...

sampson:
VT Trader version 1.5 supposedly has a bug that allows you to edit an indicator by click on it's label in the chart window, without prompting you for a password even if needed. Where you can find VT Trader 1.5 I don't know. I have about 5 versions but not that one. And why this is relevant I don't really know...

sampson,

try to update the version, 1.8 is available

Hope it helps !

mr.trader

We have a serious problem - the system and indicators are secured with password. I can't see their code if I do not know the password... ;/

Best regards

P7

I said that because we need a password to view the code to these indicators, and version 1.5 has a bug that allows you to see it without a password.

Someone must have a copy of it...

mr.trader:
sampson,

try to update the version, 1.8 is available

Hope it helps !

mr.trader

sampson:
I said that because we need a password to view the code to these indicators, and version 1.5 has a bug that allows you to see it without a password. Someone must have a copy of it...

Ohhh sorry... than 1.5 is great

Reason: