Well working Trading System ! - page 18

Tested from august 2006 to may2007 H4 and M5. nice EA if we can avoid choppy zones.

wow i don't know why the attachements are so big. Sorry for that.

May be, we may use AbsoluteStrength indicator: from this page to this one.

newdigital:
May be, we may use AbsoluteStrength indicator: from this page to this one.

Newdigital - that is a good idea. I use MTF Absolute Strength in my manual trading - you may lose a few pips profit but you avoid many bad trades.

Paul.

Yes absolute strengh is a godd indicator

Yes, I am using this indicator in trading signals here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

It means that I am doing trading signals (not public yet) and trading it using SignalTrader EA (it was posted in public with my settings). So, I am deciding to trade or not using this Absolute Strength and Ichimoku indicator. If we are talking about non-trading zones(hours, days) so we may use it.

I will try to backtest this new 2.4 version and compare the losses with Absolute Strength indicators on the chart, will post the images and we all will decide.

On Monday.

newdigital:
Yes, I am using this indicator in trading signals here Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars

It means that I am doing trading signals (not public yet) and trading it using SignalTrader EA (it was posted in public with my settings). So, I am deciding to trade or not using this Absolute Strength and Ichimoku indicator. If we are talking about non-trading zones(hours, days) so we may use it.

I will try to backtest this new 2.4 version and compare the losses with Absolute Strength indicators on the chart, will post the images and we all will decide.

On Monday.

The indicator must keep us away from noisy market, no matter the trading time. I don't know if absolute strenght shows noisy market, rather velocity??.

Flytox:
The indicator must keep us away from noisy market, no matter the trading time. I don't know if absolute strenght shows noisy market, rather velocity??.

Yes.

Absolute strenght indicator and Ichimoku indicator may do it if we are talking about non-trading zones but I am not sure about how easy it may be programmed. There are some other systems/indicators as well.

But to check it (everything) I need to compare the charts with backtesting results: i optimized the settings for set #5 for every pairs. And I will need to compare the charts (starting with 2001 charts in Metatrader - i have it) with backtesting results. And I will post the images after that. And we all will decide. If one indicator does not work so we may take the other one.

But it is not few hours to do. It is at least half a day. So sorry I did not have time do it today. I will do it during this week exactly.

I checked Ichimoku indicator filtering M15 trades on H4, H1 and D1 timeframes and this indicator does not work with this system.

I am trying to look at Absolute strenght indicator now.

I optimized the settings for 4 pairs for 15 timeframe.

The news settings (set #5) was uploaded on post #20 of this thread together with backtesting results.

Reason: