Well working Trading System ! - page 9

So how it looks like on the chart.

Files:
h4_system.gif  23 kb

forex_for_life:
This software looks quite promising. Wonder why the thread was dropped? Oh well. The MT4 version of the TrendStrength indicator doesn't look as robust and reliable as the VT version. I'mma check it out and post results.

Some good news for this thread:

1. I've fixed and updated indicator TrendStrength. Now it works good on any timeframes.

2. I've developed MTF version of TrendStength.

3. Also I've developed EA for this strategy. Now I try to optimize settings.

forex_for_life:
...Simply asking because it looked mighty robust in the screenshot NewDigital posted.....almost TOO robust. Maybe it's just the Murphy's Law mindset messin w/ me. I'll test and give feedback.

forex_for_life,

I just attached all the indicators to the chart according to the settings discussed on this thread and posted screenshot. That's all that I did.

Just to see how it looks like on the chart.

igorad:
Some good news for this thread:

1. I've fixed and updated indicator TrendStrength. Now it works good on any timeframes.

2. I've developed MTF version of TrendStength.

3. Also I've developed EA for this strategy. Now I try to optimize settings.

Igorad,

This was a pleasant surprise. I tip my hat to you. I didn't know there was a problem with TrendStrength indicator not working on other TF's, and I'm not sure what the difference is between the original TrendStrength indicator and the MTF TrendStrength indicator, but I will have fun figuring it out by looking at past historical data.

Looking forward to the E.A. release. For me, with the freedom the 4hr charts give, a nice alert would suffice but I'm not one to stop progress. One can only imagine the freedom that a swing trading E.A. would give. Haven't seen much of those around. If you do, they are based off martigale or hedging which makes them to risky to run on a live acct., IMHO. Everybody wants to make a quick buck w/ daytrading. Greed and fear, my friends. Greed and fear.

Sorry forex_for_life,

I just looked at screenshot and everything is fine. It depends on where to exit.

newdigital:

Thanks NewDigital for that screenshot. That TrendRSI looks mighty good.

Looks like it lets you know when ranges exist when both sets of dots are on either side of the main line.

If no repainting then this may very well be what I was looking for in a swing trading system.

newdigital:

NewDigital,

It looks like you have two TrendRSI's overlapping in one indy screen. I know how to do that. But I don't understand why you did this. Can you help me out with this?

Figured out the settings but mine looked a lil different.

Check the screenshot.

Files:
screenshot.gif  57 kb

Ea

Igorad,

I also look forward to the E.A. release. Thanks for the hard work. Jatki24300

forex_for_life:
NewDigital,

It looks like you have two TrendRSI's overlapping in one indy screen. I know how to do that. But I don't understand why you did this. Can you help me out with this?

Figured out the settings but mine looked a lil different.

Check the screenshot.

NewDigital

Reason: