Well working Trading System ! - page 64

I am testing by trading new system (very very simple system) which is fully related to this thread. Some discussion was started from this post and I am using some new indicator from here : to say the true - I am not fully understand this new Fourier Extrapolation of full SSA normalized indicator but this indicator is really great - I am receiving many PMs from some people who do not have paypal to subscribe but they are very very interesting (from many countries).

I just tested this extrapolation/forecasting line ...

It worked if we look only on the direction of the trend (because the values are re-painting for the future bars as I understand).

I traded it for EURUSD, EURJPY and with XAUEUR (Gold/EUR).

Just an example: this projection/extrapolation/forecasting was not changed the direction of the trend for almost 1 working day so see on the image:

Files:

It is +38 pips (4 digit pips) for now for XAUEUR (Gold/EUR).

As I understand - the exit will be when rsx indicator will come below 30 value in case if this projection will be still showing downtrend.

As I said - I do not know where to place stop loss and how to move it and it is one of the problem with it.

So, I am closing the trades.

All those trades were opened with this new trading system using those new indicators.

From 500 to 713 dollars in 1 day with 1:100 leverage

Who said that we can not trade using small deposit size?

Files:
2101_1.jpg  214 kb

newdigital, where can I find the rules for the new system?

It was not posted yet. I am just testing it.

I will post everything of course.

Just to remind:

TrendEnvelopeExpert EAs with many versions are here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

-------------

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA, for EURUSD, M15 timeframe:

Updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA, for EURUSD, H1 timeframe:

---------

Comments:

There is some improvement is created right now for TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 system - it was started with manual trading: I am trading this improvement manually before posting it here. The new system is very simople to use having just 3 indicators only.

Just for information.

Just an interesting situation: signal for sell (on open bar so we should wait until this bar will be closed) with the contradiction with fourier extrapolation.

I am posting the image for the record

Let's see how the situation will be developed about will fourier extrapolation help us to filter false signals, or not.

Files:

It was EURUSD.

And it is USDCHF: similar situation - not confirmed by fourier extrapolation.

Anyway - I opened buy stop order ... just in case (it is FXCM demo).

Files:

Many traders are not trading on Monday and I understand them

I opened the other 2 pending orders on the direction of fourier extrapolation so let's see. if this indicator (fourier extrapolation) will help us so it is good, if not - no problem.

Reason: