• Get access

Well working Trading System ! - page 24

lepiricus
lepiricus  

Is anyone manually trading this system? I'm curious what the manual traders TF preference is.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
newdigital:
Well.

Let's elaborate our Yes, Not and Risky for every pair. And then we will come back to our posts in the end of the week with some results.

I will not post any chart or template now as we want to proof the threory about market condition: our 2.4 ersion is trading on the direction of monthly trend, right? And we decided to estimate which pair will be traded by this EA (see 2.4 settings on the post #20).

GBPUSD: Risky.

Our EA with our setting (see post 20 for one of the settinsg for 2.4 version) will trade on the direction of monthly trend estimated by TrendStrenght indicator only.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: buy. All the orders for this EA on M15 timeframe (we are trading M15) will be buy orders only.

- other indicators: buy with choppy market condition started.

Weekly: buy with choppy.

Daily: correctional buy (uptrend) after sell with buy situation totally. Choppy.

EURUSD: Risky.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: buy.

- other indicators: buy with choppy market condition started.

Weekly: buy with choppy.

Daily: correctional buy (uptrend) after sell with buy situation totally. Choppy.

USDCAD: Risky.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: sell.

- other indicators: sell.

Weekly: correctional buy just started after good sell under sell total condition.

Daily: correctional sell after good buy with sell situation totally. Choppy.

USDCHF: Risky.

Monthly:

- TrendStrenght indicator: sell.

- other indicators: sell just started (it was flat and choppy before).

Weekly: sell. Choppy just started (from tomorrow).

Daily: Choppy.

So, we started. I attached EAs to the charts yesterday and we have our first trades (attached). Please note that half a day is nothing for us as we are trading on monthly direction of the trend.

silverx
silverx  

good job,

i start new test with this 4 pair only GBPUSD,EURUSD,EURCHF,USDCAD,

2 pair already close in profit GBPUSD & USDCAD,

EURUSD & EURCHF waiting.... same setting trading on monthly direction.

Files:
waiting.jpg 44 kb
close.jpg 20 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Yes, I am waiting as well.

1 day is nothing for this EA as we are tradng on the direction of monthly trend. Besides I am using maximum orders per chart as 10 (to speed this profit/loss issue up).

We will see in the end of the week.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Please find the statements.

And please note that we are testing for a month just to prove this threory concerning monthly trend estimating.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Statement updated.

Please note that i am testing this Ea with many pairs only because I want to evaluate this idea about trading m15 timeframe with monthly directional trend according to market condition evaluation/forecasting. Please read few pages back to know about it.

Files:
silverx
silverx  

i have one question. this EA is autoclose after finish direction TF ?

look at my pic USDCAD is auto close , i change ts_timeframe to 1440 (daily directional trend) , it's posible to stop autoclose ?

Files:
autoclose.jpg 307 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

See this post for the explanation of the settings of 2.4 version.

ExitMode:

- if ExitMode=0 so this EA is using simple stop loss/take profit and trailing stop for exit.

- if ExitMode=1 so this EA is closing the order on TrendStrength_v2 indicator.

- if ExitMode=2 so EA will use TrendEnvelopes_v2 indicator for exit.

- if ExitMode=3 so EA will use AddSignal_v1 for exit.

- if ExitMode=4 so EA will use indicator which came first for exit (any first).

- if ExitMode=5 so EA will use all 3 indicators for exit all together.

You have ExitMode=1.

It means that all the orders will be closed if TrendStrength_v2 indicator will change the direction. If TrendStrength_v2 indicator was setted for 1440 timeframe (D1) so all the orders will be closed if TrendStrength_v2 indicator will change the direction on D1 timeframe.

If you change ExitMode to 0 to you will not have this autoclosing but in this case it is the better to define stop loss because it is difficult to trade without any stop loss. Autoclosing is some kind of stop loss on more higher timeframe. If ExitMode=0 so no any "stop loss autoclosing" on more highier timeframe.

I am trading on monthly direction and I have ExitMode=1 on monthly timeframe as a protection. Just in case I forgot about this metatrade for few months for example But I will never have any autoclosing on for MN direction because I am estimating the pairs to trade every month. Please note: no one pair is perfect for this system for August for monthly direction. Just 4 pairs are Risky. Anyway, my 14 pairs are in profit anyway (balance is more than 53,000 and equity is about 52,000). But if we are using monthly direction so we should calculate the profit monthly as well.

If you are using D1 direction so it may be good to estimate daily direction in the morning (every morning).

Anyway you may try D1 direction.

Set ExitMode to 0.

silverx
silverx  

yes.. thank you...now i understand.why tread autoclose.it take more safety.... ok i will do this foward testing without any changing ( daily direction )...will see.....

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is some trades (this week). Please note: big drawdown is related to choppy market - see few pages back for evaluation of the market condition.

Close and open trades in pips.

Pair: close/open

USDCAD: +250/-158

USDJPY: +250/-73

NZDUSD: +200/-81

GBPUSD: +225/-104

GBPJPY: +200/-491

GBPCHF: +300/-92

USDCHF: +75/-548

EURUSD: +100/-248

EURJPY: +250/-125

EURGBP: +175/+18