RAS service - page 5

This ID is RAS EA settings:

RAS service did not run officially so you do not have anything now.

Files:

Ras

OK, so I must assume we will get a new EA for each one set up for RAS with the place to put the ID setting in.

Now while I am waiting until Jan can you please tell me simply what this is better. Why are your trades better than my trades if we have the same settings? I am really looking forward to this but want to really understand the advantages.

If we are still using our broker how can the trades be the same? dont different brokers move slightly different?

newdigital:
This ID is RAS EA settings:

RAS service did not run officially so you do not have anything now.

My trades are published here for 3 years every week in elite section and in public. When I am creating some systems so I am always trading and posting the trades (channel system, asctrend system variations, brainwashing system). For example:

"look, people, this system is good"

and statements from demo or real account with manual trades for many weeks or months.

Because

"look, people, this system is good" - and no any statements, just the words only - is not good

Or for example.

Some member is asking to create EA from some indicators. So, of course, he traded those indicators for few weeks manually. Not on the history looking. Trading manually. And he wants EA now. Right? Because who will create EA just because of someone's thinking ...

That is exactly I am doing for many years in public and in elite section.

There are many EAs that are performing differently with differently brokers: Step EAs all the versions, Goldwarrior all the versions and so on. With RAS - it will be almost same performance.

Besides, you can use this RAS EA as well and many people will follow your trades. So, it is not a problem at all. We all are in the same position with RAS: you (and everybody) can create few IDs (signals) and invite the members for subscription 'to their elite section' ... let's say ... So, it will not be difference between me and you in this case for example (just for example only).

And few members are already doing it with RAS and we are going to support them.

Because RAS is forex tsd forum service.

The trades are almost the same irrespective of the broker. Besides, there is automatic buyer so you will know the performance of the buyer (automatic audit).

Advantages ...

for example you are very good trader. You are trading. For yourself. With RAS EA: many people may follow your trades and you can do it for free or for money. You can trade on demo account in the way you are doing and make money in the same time.

Or you can follow some other traders ... for free or for money. There are more signals for free than for money now and if everything is free so why not?

Besides, you were asking about the settings of some EAs, timefilter and so on many times. With RAS: you need nothing. You need just attach RAS EA to the chart and write ID number in the settings to sell the trades or to buy the trades. You can trade 4 or 8 EAs simultaniously simple additing ID numbers with comma.

So, the problem when someone is trading but we are having different results ... this problem is solved: if someone is trading good so we can have same performance with him. Irrespective of the broker and irrespective of anything.

There are a lot of sellers of the signals and there are many potential buyers in RAS website already. All of them are forex tsd members. RAS was already created and it is beta tested for many months. So, 'advantages' is not the questionable. The service may be started in January ... why not now? Christmas and New Year. Holidays. It is better to start after the holidays. Just because of the market.

As to me so when RAS service will run officially so I will stop the following threads:

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173389

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173383

I will continue making excel files and posting the statements every weekend. But those 3 threads can be stopped. Because all the statistics and performance (daily, weekly, monthly, by pairs, in pips and in dollars, by balance/equity, by lot sizes, by drawdown, by floating drawdown, sorting by drawdown and so on) are already in RAS website making automatically. So, I will not spend time anymore doing some posting in some threads in elite section. I mean: 3 above mentioned threads - I am posting there every weekend for many years. It means: i did not have any weekend for many years. Now - I will have some free day of the week and I can create some new EA, or I can speak with some coders, or I can create some systems, or I can reply on some questions ... same as before ... to have an other 16,000 posts on the forum

Besides, there are few threads here in elite section where we started to elaborate some idea. This idea is the following:

- estimate the market condition for 1 or 2 years,

- predict market codition for next week and month

- sort the EAs performance: which one is better performing for ranging market ... and so on

- use 'better performed EAs with predicted market condition.

Almost everything was done already with it with codes, threads and so on. We only need to sort.

If RAS is making all the stats automatically by pairs and by everything so it is not a problem with sorting. But it will be with next version of RAS.

So, it was advantages of RAS for elite section and for the forum.

And some more.

What I am doing here?

I am posting the statements, performance ...

I can tell:

- look, NewsTrader is performing good for second week already;

- Envelope 2.11 mini is performing very good for EURUSD but not good for GBPUSD sometimes;

- Electra EA should be started to test from the beginning because of bad quotes for NZDUSD and NZDJPY

and so on.

With RAS:

you can tell me this and I can reply: Really?

And you can post the statements from your Metatrader which will be almost the same with my statements ...

And we can spend more time for improving EAs and to code more EAs in elite section.

The other advantage.

Some people created some good EA. For example. They are affraid to sell it, affraid to post ex4 file, and affraid to give investor's password.

Using RAS: they are not giving anything to anybody. All they need is just send PM to me, trade at least 1 week and if their EA is not losing so I will approve their signals and that's all. RAs website is having all possible statstics features with sorting everything so it is easy to understand about: martingale or not martingale and so on. They can make money monthly (by subscription).

And members do not need any permission from anyone to do it.

newdigital:
And some more.

What I am doing here?

I am posting the statements, performance ...

I can tell:

- look, NewsTrader is performing good for second week already;

- Envelope 2.11 mini is performing very good for EURUSD but not good for GBPUSD sometimes;

- Electra EA should be started to test from the beginning because of bad quotes for NZDUSD and NZDJPY

and so on.

With RAS:

you can tell me this and I can reply: Really?

And you can post the statements from your Metatrader which will be almost the same with my statements ...

And we can spend more time for improving EAs and to code more EAs in elite section.

The other advantage.

Some people created some good EA. For example. They are affraid to sell it, affraid to post ex4 file, and affraid to give investor's password.

Using RAS: they are not giving anything to anybody. All they need is just send PM to me, trade at least 1 week and if their EA is not losing so I will approve their signals and that's all. RAs website is having all possible statstics features with sorting everything so it is easy to understand about: martingale or not martingale and so on. They can make money monthly (by subscription).

And members do not need any permission from anyone to do it.

Dear ND I have a question in mind which i would like to consult your expertise

as we know Different Brokers do give out different results in Data hence different results for EA's working on different brokers

if your EA's work on demo feed on one broker and we run RAS on another broker could there be different results as well ?

Regards

I am talking about results, not data feed.

Of course the data is different for different brokers.

But if I am using Alpari broker and my EA is doing buy now and closed sell now - your IBFX Metatrader will do the same irrespective of anything if you are using RAS.

Without RAS? I may have buy and you will have sell ...

Just few exampls about different results for different brokers.

It is StepMaExpert_v1.45.

One EA and 3 different brokers.

You can see:

It was results in pips. Weekly. Same EA, same settings and same everything. Just brokers are different.

Files:

It is StepMaExpert_v1.1_mod EA.

Same EA, same settings, same pair, same timeframe.

Different brokers.

It was for this date:

I may continue with Goldwarrior, SBS, TPE, Firebird, and any other EAs. It is for every EA. And it is for your EA as well: few pips different in broker's data is giving too different results sometimes. I may have sell order and you may have nothing, or buy order with same EA and the settings. I may have +100 pips and you may have -100 pips for the week for different brokers. For any EA.

Using RAS so it means the following: you enter and exit using my broker on your broker's data feed.

Why so different?

It depends on the EA.

For example, SBS EA. This EA is closing profitable trades and placing pending orders ... let's say ... at 1 am.

My SBS EA may have +2 pips in profit and the trade will be closed. In +2 pips in profit. Your same SBS EA may be -1 and the trade will not be closed. And I will have +2 pips in profit and you will have stop loss.

Of course there are EAs which are not very different with the performance. Mainly it is EAs trading on D1 timeframe, or you are using martingale EA, or you are trading many pairs simultaniously as Electra and Alpha EAs, and so on.

But performance may be very different simetimes for different brokers only because you enter and exit in different time than you can do it on the other broker.

With RAS: you can enter and exit in the same time as signal provider is doing irrespective of the broker and you will have few pips different results only.

It is Scalp_net_v1.5 EA results with RAS:

Files:
Reason: