Well working Trading System ! - page 31

Please find updated statements for TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA (M15 timefame, EAs with default settings for every pair are on the post #20 of this thread).

And I started to test TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA for EURUSD since yesterday. H1 timeframe. I did not post any setting for this TrendStrengthExpert_v2 yet as want to be sure that everything is testing fine: no any orders were open yet.

newdigital:
AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicators: indicators to analyze the market condition. It was posted now. Read posts starting from this page to this one.

thank you for your update ND

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 (M15 timeframe, 0.1 lot size in the statement) and TrendStrengthExpert_v2 (H1 timeframe for EURUSD only, 1 lot size) lost some pips during this week and slowly recovering now (i hope so).

Files:

Is Anyone Test It?

To All TrendStrengthExpert_V2 follower :

I wonder if there is anyone forward testing this TrendStrengthExpert_V2 ea? I forward tested it for the past 2 weeks on 4 major pairs, on M15 with default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2. I only change the magic no and max oeders to 3 per pair and forward test it on RFXT. The result is fantastic for the past 2 weeks. No single lose trade. All closed with tp. I wonder why you all not testing this?

With the default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2, its exit mode is 1, I didnt saw any SL in all all open trade and closed trade. If the price go against you, so it will continue goes down without execution? This is my only concern otherwise this ea perform superbly well at least for the past 2 weeks. Can someone more experince explain this? Thanks in advance.

Here is my last week result for your refrence :

EU : 125 pips

GU : 175 pips

UC : 125 pips

UJ : 275 pips

Open trade : -24 pips

HongZai80:
To All TrendStrengthExpert_V2 follower :

I wonder if there is anyone forward testing this TrendStrengthExpert_V2 ea? I forward tested it for the past 2 weeks on 4 major pairs, on M15 with default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2. I only change the magic no and max oeders to 3 per pair and forward test it on RFXT. The result is fantastic for the past 2 weeks. No single lose trade. All closed with tp. I wonder why you all not testing this?

With the default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2, its exit mode is 1, I didnt saw any SL in all all open trade and closed trade. If the price go against you, so it will continue goes down without execution? This is my only concern otherwise this ea perform superbly well at least for the past 2 weeks. Can someone more experince explain this? Thanks in advance.

Here is my last week result for your refrence :

EU : 125 pips

GU : 175 pips

UC : 125 pips

UJ : 275 pips

Open trade : -24 pips

Hi HongZai80.

Your resulsts looks excelenet.

I'm downloading TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2, but I don't unerstand, how you add support for "max orders to 3 per pair". Please, can you send your version of EAs ?

Thanks.

Please find updated statements.

labolego:
Hi HongZai80.

Your resulsts looks excelenet.

I'm downloading TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2, but I don't unerstand, how you add support for "max orders to 3 per pair". Please, can you send your version of EAs ?

Thanks.

Hi Labolego,

Im testing TrendStrenghtExpert_V2, not TrendEnvelopeExpert_V2.2 that u mention. I didnt add support for 'max orders to 3', I just change the setting in inputs section. Default setting for 'max oeders' is 10, because size of my acc is small, so I change it to 3. Hope this answer ur question.

Please find updated statements for 2 versions i am testing.

newdigital:
Please find updated statements for 2 versions i am testing.

Hi NewDigital :

Im forward testing TrendStrengthExpert_V2 also, but I found that my result is much more different than yours. Im using default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_V2.2 on 4 major pairs with m15 tf. Its only execute trade with tp +25 pips and didnt execute a single trade in lose. I didnt see any sl been set in any of my trade. So, my only concern is if the price go against me, will it continue to go against without been execute? It may harm my acc if like this.

I notice that I have my exit mode = 1. What does it mean? Can someone more experience explain this? Or should I set the exit mode to other figure in order to lower my dd? With exit mode = 1, no single trade close in lose, I also cant confirme this is good or bad. Opinion needed!

HongZai80:
Hi NewDigital :

Im forward testing TrendStrengthExpert_V2 also, but I found that my result is much more different than yours. Im using default setting of TrendEnvelopeExpert_V2.2 on 4 major pairs with m15 tf. Its only execute trade with tp +25 pips and didnt execute a single trade in lose. I didnt see any sl been set in any of my trade. So, my only concern is if the price go against me, will it continue to go against without been execute? It may harm my acc if like this.

I notice that I have my exit mode = 1. What does it mean? Can someone more experience explain this? Or should I set the exit mode to other figure in order to lower my dd? With exit mode = 1, no single trade close in lose, I also cant confirme this is good or bad. Opinion needed!

I don't know which EA you are testing: you said about TrendStrengthExpert_V2 and TrendEnvelopeExpert_V2.2 as well.

----------------

As to TrendEnvelopeExpert_V2.2. I am using my settings from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174793/page21

There are many possible setting of this EA and all of them you will find on post #20 of this thread together with the links to setinsg explanation.

ExitMode=1: it is exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator.

If you have TS_TimeFrame=60 and TS_CurBar=1 so you will have exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator on H1 timeframe close bar. It is big stop loss sometimes (sometimes more than 200 pips). Because as you understand it is MTF case: trading on M15 having stop loss on H1 close bar. H1 close bar is 1 hour. MTF case. Not bad but you may have some DD sometimes (drawdown).

If you have TS_TimeFrame=0 and TS_CurBar=1 so you will have exit on current (M15) timeframe close bar) and it is not big stop loss.

Sorry I don't know your setting.

My setting.

You will find it on the post #20 of this thread for 2.2 version.

I am having ExitMode=5. It is exit on all 3 indicators all together. Besides, TrendEnvelope was setted on current timeframe (TE_TimeFrame=0) - it means M15 in our case, AddSignal_v1 is on current timeframe as well (Add_TimeFrame=0) but TrendStrength is on H1 timeframe (TS_TimeFrame=60). And it is fully MTF case.

There is some thread in commercial section (don't want to promote, sorry) and they setted their exit in their different EA for monthly timeframe so can you imagine how big drawdown they may have sometimes? Of course my case (trading on M15 having exit on H1) is not that case. Different. And we are not having exit on MN1 timeframe. H1. But, anyway, MTF is MTF, you know ... Now I see one trade with -297 pips on USDCHF and not closing yet.

It was my setting.

If you have exit on TrendStrength_v2 indicator and this TrendStrength_v2 indicator in the EA's setting are on H1 timeframe so you are having exit on H1 timeframe.

If you are having ExitMode=1, trading on M15 and TrendStrength_v2 indicator is setted for H1 so you may have big stop loss.

My exit is combined: H1 together with current M15.

There are many other setting for 2.2 so you may use any.

-----------------------

TrendStrengthExpert_V2 EA.

I am testing it for EURUSD only.

It is not MTF case: all the indicators and exit are for current timeframe close bar. It means that I am testing on H1 chart, all the indicators are for H1 and exit on H1. Close bar. Very usual case. Not MTF case.

ExitMode=7. It is exit on AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 or VoltyChannel_Stop or TrendStrength indicators (depends on what is coming first.

Reason: