Well working Trading System ! - page 39

I don't know.

Try to construct template by indicators ...

Because it was request about manual trading system on this thread in the beginning and all the indicators were coded. But members jumped to the EAs very soon so this manual trading system was not even evaluated yet ...

Because one EA was performing very good, the other EA is good for some pairs. And the other EAs from this thread (post #20) were not forwsrd tested by me.

It may be good to come back to this manual trading system.

I will try to make template during the weekend.

manual trading

well new digital , let me tell you it is good . today i took many trades and all where profitable .

template

thanks i will be waiting for your template

Please find updated statements for TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA.

Answer to some PM asking about how install the manual system into VT Trader

1.Download the file.

2.Decompress the file

3.After decompress the file you get a folder called Indikatoren VT with 3 files inside. Remember where the folder is located.

4.Open your VT TRader

5.Click Tools and then on Indicator Builder

6.In the new window click Import

7.Navigate to Indikatoren VT folder

8.Select one of the two files and click Open

9.Repeat 6 and 7

10.Select the other file files and click Open

11.Now you have two new files imported, one is called SSL 2006, the other Strength Indicator 2006

12.Close indicator builder window

13.Click Tools and then on Trading Systems Builder

14.In the new window click Import

15.Navigate to Indikatoren VT folder

16.Select the file vt_FXTP_Audio.vttrs and click Open

17.Now you have a new system imported called FX Truening Point 2006 (Audio Alert)

18.You're done.

vt version

probably would not use it on vt, but curious about the original look. the problem is that, after decompression and loading into vt, the files are password protected and no one seems to know the password.

lonnie:
probably would not use it on vt, but curious about the original look. the problem is that, after decompression and loading into vt, the files are password protected and no one seems to know the password.

As I posted with examples in the first pages of this thread, the indicators of this system are slightly variations of the originals that comes with Vt Trader.

At least you could edit the original ones

This version is not trading often. Nothing was closed but one trades is open so please find updated statements attached.

All the versions to download with the settings are on the post #20 of this thread.

This one trade was closed in good profit.

Reason: