Well working Trading System ! - page 27

I was talking about terminator EA on this thread as an example because I did some 'exercises' with this Terminator rying to place our market condition codes. I posted it here now.

As a results for our thread:

- i checked our market condition codes (AbsoluteStrength indicator) and it works for some pairs in some systems.

- we may do the same with our TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 MTF settings because, seems, this TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 may be more profitable and we may use normal stop loss value instead of MTF stop loss.

I will try to improve this TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 MTf settings on the same way as Terminator EA.

The MT4 indicators for this system are attached (QQE and Hi-Lo). Someone on another forum has a thread about how he uses these indicators when looking at the 4hour and 1hour mainly trading the gbp/jpy. The QQE is very similar to a MACD 5,26,1 for the main signal line but you will obviously not get the other 2nd line showing.

P.S: Apologies I see igorad got around to making the indicators and posted them previously. I am not sure if these are any different to the ones he provided, but here they are anyway.

Files:
qqe.mq4  4 kb
ssl.mq4  3 kb

Thanks.

i am trying to improve our TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 MTF settings and terminator_absolute the second day already. Hope I will find the dicision to use normal stop loss for our MTF TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4.

By the way Igorad is still coding the market condition indicator so we have a time for some exercise with coding.

If I find some decision for our MTF TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 so I will post of course.

Hmmm.... Creztor indicators

I would be interested in how he uses the indicator. Can you direct us to the link?

The MT4 indicators for this system are attached (QQE and Hi-Lo). Someone on another forum has a thread about how he uses these indicators when looking at the 4hour and 1hour mainly trading the gbp/jpy. The QQE is very similar to a MACD 5,26,1 for the main signal line but you will obviously not get the other 2nd line showing.

I would be interested in how he uses the indicator. Can you direct us to the link?

creztor:

Im not sure if linking is allowed here or not, so here is the link

Auslanco-GBP/JPY Strength Indicator strategy delete if not permitted mods.

Igorad created AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1 according to this image. This indicator is working together with AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 so you should have both in indicators folder. To compare for example we may use MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1.

--------------------

Description of the color:

Blue: Up;

Red: Down;

LightBlue: Bear Market Rally;

Orange: Correction;

Yellow: Choppy;

White: Non Trade.

What is Bear Market Rally and Correction?

It is from here:

A temporary decrease during a bull market is called a correction; a temporary increase during a bear market is called a bear market rally.

Indicator is testing now so I will post it later (Igorad is working now fixing some possible bugs).

Just for information.

-----------------------

great..... ...

good news... thank Igorad & newdigital

newdigital:
Igorad created AbsoluteStrengthMarket_v1 according to this image. This indicator is working together with AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 so you should have both in indicators folder. To compare for example we may use MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1.

--------------------

It is from here:

A temporary decrease during a bull market is called a correction; a temporary increase during a bear market is called a bear market rally.

Indicator is testing now so I will post it later (Igorad is working now fixing some possible bugs).

Just for information.

-----------------------

Wow,

This indicator looks exactly like what I was asking for help with in another thread. I'd be really interested in gettting a copy of it. I couldn't get it to work at all.

newdigital:

--------------------

It is from here:

Just for information.

-----------------------

hi, newdigital

AbsoluteStrengthMarket sounds good, in my opinion with this indicator we can have market condition under control, and i think to trade analyzing different timeframe can to be a good solution ( see Steinitz_HAS_MTF).

i' ve tested trendenvelopexpert 2.4 with different setting ( see attachment).

in any case i am not satisfied, because under certain market condition i collect too much loss-order.

i hope that this indicator can drive us to stable ea.

thanks

giapel

giapel:
hi, newdigital

AbsoluteStrengthMarket sounds good, in my opinion with this indicator we can have market condition under control, and i think to trade analyzing different timeframe can to be a good solution ( see Steinitz_HAS_MTF).

i' ve tested trendenvelopexpert 2.4 with different setting ( see attachment).

in any case i am not satisfied, because under certain market condition i collect too much loss-order.

i hope that this indicator can drive us to stable ea.

thanks

giapel

You are talking about MTF setting of this EA I think so MTF version is still in the beginning of development. Because Igorad coded almost all the variations we need in the future so we need just to construct the system. It is still under development. Please, don't use this 2.4 version (MTF settings) with real money.

As to this market condition indicator so some systems (trading manually or by EA) understand correction as a beginning of the trend (secondary market trend condition). For example - asctrend M5 from elite section. The other example: Firebird and DayTrading EAs are trading corrections. Besides this indicator will be necessary to develop EA Swicher in elite section. It is the first step to create EA Switcher.

AbsoluteStrengthMarket indicator does not have any forecasting possibilities as Ichimoku and some other indicators for example. And because of that it is just first step. We will need to create 3 or 4 more indicators and after that only we will be able to create EA Switcher.

As to trendenvelopexpert 2.4 MTF settings so it is still under development. The development of this 2.4 version will be finished when we will use normal stop loss value in our current timeframe. Any other MTF versions of this EA (which are not having stop loss on current timeframe) are very very preliminary and not for real money of course.

We are having one MTF EA with normal stop loss on current timeframe: BrainExpert EA and this EA is performing good for some pairs. So, MTF EAs are not unique case. If we understand MTF EA as any other EAs (with stop loss value and with everything) so that's fine. If not - it may be a problem. Because if any member is using EA so he does not care about MTF or not MTF ... He cares about profit and losses.

Reason: