Well working Trading System ! - page 6

Help

I got the indicators working in MT4 , Great stuff guys. Thanks alot. Its really worth to be here.

I have a question, i also downloaded VT platform and installed everything according to MR.Trader files in the begining of the thread but i cant see the buy/sell Arrorws......for some reason.

I got the strenght Indicator and Tread envelops but not buy/sell signal.

Can some body help .........

Hi,

TrendStrength_v1 work on other brokers but it look weird on alpari mt4... see the M30 and H4. Anyone using alpari and has no issue?

Files:
m30.jpg  177 kb
h4.jpg  190 kb

aakif:
I got the indicators working in MT4 , Great stuff guys. Thanks alot. Its really worth to be here.

I have a question, i also downloaded VT platform and installed everything according to MR.Trader files in the begining of the thread but i cant see the buy/sell Arrorws......for some reason.

Import vt_FXTP_Audio.vttrs using trading system builder and attach the trading system then you will see those arrows.

setting signals

Here's 2 screen shots to help you enable the buy and sell signals. But fyi, they should already be enabled in the TrendEnvelopes_v1.1.mq4 I posted. Perhaps you are using TrendEnvelopes_v1.

aakif:

Thanks guys....

dScott5912 - Thanks for your message, Its fine in MT4 and looks great. I can see the buy and sell signal in MT4.

YesOrNo - When i try to attach vt_FXTP_Audio.vttrs it is asking for password.

I donno what is the password is ...........Do you know the password.....

--

Done

Thanks for the info, I got it finally. Ignore my previous post please

yesorno:
Hi, TrendStrength_v1 work on other brokers but it look weird on alpari mt4... see the M30 and H4. Anyone using alpari and has no issue?

Now i know too much history data will cause this indicator not working. Just delete the hist data will do.

Automated

I am familiar with Erol's system and have traded it successfully on a demo account. I have backtested and more often then not it is spot on.

There isn't however an exit strategy with the system. After looking at the indicators something occurred to me. What if our exit was the next indicator? Would it be possible for someone to automate the shorts and longs based on the appearance of the next indicator? So basically we're long what is says long, when a short signal comes we close the long and open the short.

I realize that some of the time the signals aren't at the maximum pip count but would that really matter if you were making positive pips every trade?

I haven't been trading long, definitely not long enough to see a flaw in my logic so please be nice with me answering my questions.

eek

I don't know how to use these indicators, I have 4 charts up and get lots of signal alerts yet I can't tell which chart the alert is coming from. I'm looking at the 4 hour chart and is that all I look at? So if I buy what limit/stop shall I set? 20 stop and 20 limit? I can't figure out the trailing stop at all. When do you exit otherwise?

please help!

cheers

ben

Reason: