Something interesting, old thread - page 88

It's kind of a SHI Silver Trend indi. It would repaint, if it refreshes. I use some friendly repainter, no problemo. There are times when the Beginner predicts 5 reversals in a row correcly. In main trading times it would kill your account. It is a auxiliary indicator as Bollinger bands or Center of Gravity.

I know that he paints.

I use it only as an aid.

can you still program it?

that it working fresh?

Thx

tma_centered_bands_arr.mq5

Mladen.....

or can you convert this indicator to mq4??

thx

TraderRob28:
tma_centered_bands_arr.mq5

Mladen.....

or can you convert this indicator to mq4??

thx

Check this thread for centered TMA bands : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

As of "rebound" and "caution" signals : centered TMA recalculates - any signals used on it are a subject of change (and thus a subject of big mistake(. Recalculating indicators should be used for estimation

Thx for Answer

Total power indicator for metatrader 5

totalpowerindicator.mq5

Files:

Aroon up & down

aroon_up_down.mq5

Files:

Hi guys I posted a question a while back but did not get an answer so I´ll ask again.

Do we have the "Coridor FullSSA normalize - mtf 3.mq4" indicator for MT5?

Thanks

Cooltrooper:
Hi guys I posted a question a while back but did not get an answer so I´ll ask again.

Do we have the "Coridor FullSSA normalize - mtf 3.mq4" indicator for MT5?

Thanks

I don't know about the others, but I did not make such version (and I don't have an intention to make it for metatrader 5)

mladen:
I don't know about the others, but I did not make such version (and I don't have an intention to make it for metatrader 5)

Thank you for answering my question Mladen.

Do you have any intention to make a MT5 version of it. I really like that indicator even though I know that it repaints.

Much appreciated

Reason: