Well working Trading System ! - page 58

ppc123:
The result is not bad, though.

Yes this are quite good results considering that I have been playing quite alot with the settings in some pairs.

I believe that this week will be even better.

haliban:
I am curious to see daily trading results. Do I need to change anything in the settings or indicators for daily?

Thanks,

Hali

You need to place the EA on the daily chart.

You will need to change the TrendStrength timeframe setting to higher than 1 day

For weekly:

TS_TimeFrame = 10080;[/PHP]

For monthly:

[PHP]TS_TimeFrame = 43200;

MAofHA_v1.ex4?

Trying do a forward test with this EA on a demo account and I see a ton of the following messages under MT4's terminal 'Expert', tab.

2009.05.07 16:01:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Prime4x\experts\indicators\MAofHA_v1.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1

I've download a couple hundred indicators in my first couple of months into FX, but don't think I've come across this one yet.

Does anyone have it and is it necessary for this EA?

This messages only seems to appears on the GBP/USD pair, doesn't seem show up on the others.

A TDS & web Google search doesn't turn up anything on this indicator.

mrtools

Hello mrtools,

Do you have a template you can upload for this EA?

Thanks in advanced...

PS: Looking forward to more forward testing....

Pandolin:
Trying do a forward test with this EA on a demo account and I see a ton of the following messages under MT4's terminal 'Expert', tab.

2009.05.07 16:01:05 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\Prime4x\experts\indicators\MAofHA_v1.ex4' on the GBPUSD,H1

I've download a couple hundred indicators in my first couple of months into FX, but don't think I've come across this one yet.

Does anyone have it and is it necessary for this EA?

This messages only seems to appears on the GBP/USD pair, doesn't seem show up on the others.

A TDS & web Google search doesn't turn up anything on this indicator.

Did you try Clip Tool?

Files:

ExitModes TrendEnvelopeExpert v2.4

Hi Guys!

I'm a new guy on the block. I have read some about the settings for the TrendEnvelopeExpert v2.4 and I have seen there are six settings for the ExitMode. I do not completely understand it yet, but to me choosing "ExitMode=4" seems most wise. This is the one where it exits on the first of the indicators that gets activated . But maybe not so wise when it comes to flexibility and stop loss? Could someone please clarify this for me and tell me exactly what I have done? I am using the downloaded "set_M15_noMM_monthlydirection_monthlyexit" presets by Newdigital on EURUSD and GBPUSD from post #20.

Regarding the above I have read somewhere on the forum that TrendEnvelopeExpert does not use AddSignal_v1 as exit signal. I thought that was strange because it is mentioned in the manual on ExitMode options. Could I have a confirmation on what's true?

In post #20 I can see that there are newer versions like TrendStrengthExpert_v2 and TrendEnvelopeExpert v2.4.1. Are they better? Does anyone have any opinion if I should try those instead?

Just for my own ease, my last question is what leverage is typically being used when testing the EA's on demo accounts?

Thanks for the fabulous work that has been done on this forum

As question to me so I am testing TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 and TrendStrengthExpert_v2. The settings is on post #20.

TE Mod

Out of respect for Igorad and his work he does here, have removed my hack of his EA. I apoligize Igorad and will be more careful in the future what I post!!

Removed see post # 377

EAs and missing indicators

Thanks Linuxser, I did a search from within the clip tool box of this thread and found the indicators listed in your screen shot, although I'm not really sure if they are need for this EA since I saw the same message again soon after removing the EA from all charts, and started testing another. But still curios about these two indicators, MAofHA & MACDofHA, so will take a close look at them.

Also thanks to Mr Tools for the template... I tried making one from the indicators list, but it didn't look quite like yours for some reason.

Reason: