Well working Trading System ! - page 38

Thank you i got it.

Looks good from my testing.

Updated statments for 2 versions which I am testing.

All the versions are listed on the post #20 (there are more other versions which may be very good as well).

Please find updated statements for 2 EAs (attached).

One trade were closed with 123 pips today so please find updated statement for this version: I am testing it since September 2007 with good results.

Just to re-mind: all the links to many versions with the settings - see pos #20 of this thread.

vt trader

hi can we find this sytem with indicators . not EA so we trade it manually

thanks

imad

Indicators were coded. Read this thread from the beginning: it was started with indictors coded for MT4.

coded

sorry new digital i dont really know about this staff , but i thought that the arrows might help in my trading , so i asked if somebody did it. sorry for my stupid question . well we learn

thanks

imad

This thread was started as request

"can we have the same in Metatrader4?"

so Igorad tried to code many indicators.

I was coded and posted on this thread. I did not collect indicators on the first post.

But later on people was interested to have EAs (as always you know) so it was many versions coded and posted on post #20 of this thread.

Personally I am testing just 2 versions only but there are many versions on post #20.

the latest indicators

hi new digital

i read almost all the tread . i need to know witch are the very latest indi for manual trading for this system . you developed so many . so please give me the lastest ones and the ones you consider the best .

thanks

Reason: