Reverse divergance system

Hello here is a reverse divergance system using the CCI system that I have observed over the years and I would like to make it autotrade but I dont know how to.

When price makes a higher low but CCI 14 makes a lower low and CCI has ben above the zero line for 6 candles or more you go long. Exit is when the CCI 6 crosses the 14. Short trades are just an inversion of that. I have found this setup works well on all markets and all time frames. The CCI can be below the zero line when the trade is triggered as long as it has not been below for more than 6 bars.

I would like to make an EA out of it but I have no clue any help would be great.

Thanks

Go enjoy your holidays and the divergence will be here waiting for you.... Merry Christmas

rabih74:
Go enjoy your holidays and the divergence will be here waiting for you.... Merry Christmas

Well thank you very much. Lets hope it makes a lot of pips for anyone who uses it! Merry Christmas to you too.

Is there anyone else interested in this?

I know it works because there has been years of forward testing done on it by ken wood.

Yes...I am interested...but mind telling me how it works?

esatrader:
Yes...I am interested...but mind telling me how it works?

It works because it detects when the trend is going to continue. Have you ever heared the saying buy dips in an uptrend sell rallies in a downtrend? It is very good at detecting the bouncing points in those dips and rallies.

Here is a visual example but using different indicators. CCI is by far the best for this though because it is a fast indicator.

Kevin's Market Blog: Reverse Divergence...What Is It?

Does nobody want to help me program this then? Its worth you time because im 100% sure it works.

There is a nice long reverse divergance setup on GBP/USD 4H right now.

Heres a screen shot of it.

Files:
rdgbpusd.jpg  249 kb

Heres a better zoomed in one

Files:
rdgbpusd_1.jpg  243 kb

It worked out very nicely

There trade worked out nicely, reverse divergance is very successful in getting you on the right side of the market

Files:
result.jpg  251 kb
Reason: