Well working Trading System ! - page 53

BennyJag,

Thanks for the explination! I've been trying to figure that out for a while.

So when you set breakeven and profitlock, the TakeProfit and StopLoss are ignored beyone initial setup?

BennyJag:
This is my first post on this amazing forum, thank you to the admin, to the members, to all the people who collaborates in these threads. I’m very interesting in TrendenvelopeExpert, I think this is an excellent ea although not mature yet. I’m trying to modify the code according to some ideas… but today I want to write about the “breakeven” and the “profitlock” parameters because I didn’t found any description here, so I spent some time to understand their mechanic and logic. The parameters works together with trailing stop. When you open an order and the price reaches the breakeven, the system places a SL at profitlock level, then starts the trailing stop.

Example: buy@1,000 - breakeven=100, profitlock=90, trailingmode=1, trailingstop=15 When the price reaches 1,100 the system places SL 1,090. During this uptrend the trailing stop is frozen, when the breakeven was reached the trailingstop starts to make its job up from the SL placed by profitlock.

I hope this infos will help somebody to make better results and better eas.

Now I’m investigating the “deviation” parameter, it works in accordance with trailingmode=2 (system by trendenvelope) as I read in the code. But how it works? How can I use it?

"Deviation" accepts values 0,1 the ea returns an error code. Deviation work with an arithmetic function that use UpLine and DnLine value too.. I'm still in the cloud

Someone know how it work exactly ?

Thanks in advice for any "tech stuff", suggestion or idea

No, if you set breakeven and profitlock the system only ignore the trailingstop (with trailingmode=1). if you use TP or SL they have priority over the other parameters.

nondisclosure007:
BennyJag,

Thanks for the explination! I've been trying to figure that out for a while.

So when you set breakeven and profitlock, the TakeProfit and StopLoss are ignored beyone initial setup?

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA and TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA in one account. Same settings as linked on post #20 but I only changed lot size.

I started new Metatrader few days ago instead of North Finance Metatrader.

Files:

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

Open trades now:

EA is on the post #20 of the thread.

And some more.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

and this thread with explanation (the thread is not finish yet): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Files:
tpe_3009_1.jpg  45 kb

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

All kinds of the statements.

It is visual statement (usng this indicator):

It si normal Metatrader's statement (attached):

And statements by pairs are attached (inside winzip file). Just look at GBPUSD with more than 1,000 pips in profit.

Just one suggestion about this TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA if you are planning to trade it with real money.

Read this thread, read all the links about this EA.

And, as it is MTF EA so wait for the loss. If one or 2 pairs will have big loss (i mean: i will have losses, not you) so after that (during the weekend) you can start (download EAs - post #20 of the thread, place indicators and EAs to the right folders, attach EAs to the chart). Be careful with your deposit size: change the lot size to more small size if your deposit is less than 25,000 for example.

And the main suggestion for all MTF EAs: when no any open trades so it is good start to trade. It is for Alpha, for Electra and for this EA. If you did not see any open trades in my Metatrader (i am usually posting the statements - if not - just ask on the threads) so it is good start to trade live MTF EA.

Because start to trade MTF EA in right time is more than 50% of the success. Just my experience.

But any MTF EAs are very risky having big drawdown and so on (you know it).

I'd say, the interface is too fancy...

It's better to provide some sort of classic interfaces... such as asking the user to choose cleaner or more fancy interface at start...

Please find updated statements for TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA and TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA did good profit for GBPUSD:

and I am testing this TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA with RAS tool since 29th of September:

----------------

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

And this thread with explanation (the thread is not finish yet): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

-------------

EAs with the settings are on this post.

RAS download

I can't figure out how to download the RAS tool and connect to the service. Anyone can help?

Thaks

RAS is in beta testing now.

No one will use.

It is the discussion here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178957 to gine oppotunity to elite members to participate in beta testing.

Reason: