Well working Trading System ! - page 71

newdigital

I spoke of this system:

"For manual trading - the best is original system coded in MTF ",

It is here:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendRSX trading system is on this post.

------------------

Indicators:

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), fixed and updated TrendStrength_v1.1 and MTF TrendStrength_v1.1, TrendRSI indicator, and some next versions of the indicators are here including MAofHA_v1 and AddSignal_v1, TrendStrength_v2.2 (identical with VT version).

I posted those systems many times:

- TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA: trading manually and explanation starting from this page till this one.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 looks like the original but it is complicated to trade it using all the indicators.

Personally I like some ligh t version of it: TrendStrengthExpert_v2.

bebeshel,

read this thread from the first post pleace (first post of the thread is the request and next posts - indicators were created and so on.

It is the weekend for now so you can read .

bebeshel:
I spoke of this system: "For manual trading - the best is original system coded in MTF ",

I replied about it many times:

newdigital

May you put an pictures width this sistem "manual MTF" ?

I will do it this week (later) as I did not use it for the long time.

newdigital

Ok,

Thanks

Well working Trading System (H4 timeframe):

- original thread is here;

- system indicators: Range_v2 and v2.1 (modified Price Channel for MTF), TrendEnvelopes_v1 and v1.1 with sound alert (modified Envelopes with trend view), TrendStrength_v1 (modified AbsoluteStrength with trend view), fixed and updated TrendStrength_v1.1 and MTF TrendStrength_v1.1, TrendRSI indicator, and some next versions of the indicators are here including MAofHA_v1 and AddSignal_v1, TrendStrength_v2.2 (identical with VT version).

- TrendEnvelopeExpert EA is here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators.

And this one is new:

TrendRSX trading system is on this post.

-------------

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA, for EURUSD:

- TrendEnvelopeExpert EA is here: it is very advanced EA with many modes for enter and exit switching between many indicators.

And this one is new:

-------------

It is updated visual (forward trading) statement, TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA, for EURUSD:

And this one is new:

-------------

Reason: