Discussion - page 42

Standard deviations peek around januari 2001. Which means that prices and returns move faster up and down. Maybe that is the explanation?

Take a look at your screen, down left corner.

*another question*

Did we have some profitables EA in MT3?

Very good question.

You know that one EA was converted from MT3 and re-coded? Yes it is Goldwarrior.

But there are some other good EAs. Most interesting EAs are for small deposit size as $500 for example. As i remember it is miniPlatimun EA and some others.

We still have some potential to convert/re-code them to MT4.

Excel files with EAs performance.

Sorry not finished yet.

Will updated it almost every day.

Use index page inexcel file to navigate.

Excel page with all EAs performance was updated.

Not finished yet but it looked like almost finished.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page27

newdigital:
Very good question.

You know that one EA was converted from MT3 and re-coded? Yes it is Goldwarrior.

But there are some other good EAs. Most interesting EAs are for small deposit size as $500 for example. As i remember it is miniPlatimun EA and some others.

Excel page with all EAs performance was updated.

Not finished yet but it looked like almost finished.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397/page27

Thanks NewDigital, i will have a close look. Thanks.

newdigital:

This thread is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172922 with many other links.

One EA from this group was comverted from MT3 to MT4 and was fully re-coded together with indicator (by Beluck). It is Goldwarrior.

But Goldwarrior is for big deposit size.

And there are some EAs from that group which were coded especially to use with very small deposit size. But it is still MT3. So i think we should convert/recode them in right way to MT4.

metatrader virus

I seem to have a virus on my computer that won't let me open any of my metatrader accounts or demos.

I've ran Avast,Ad Aware and Spybot and still no good.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm feeling increasing frustrated and annoyed!!

Diversify EA's

Hi All,

Firstly I'm a complete newbie to the FX trading thing so excuse my ignorance. We all know FX trading is not simple but I'm looking at this idea from the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle. Now I know someone has asked this before but I don't see why it can't be done with enough computer processing power.

Looking at the Weekly Winners and Yearly Totals couldn't one choose say the top 5-10 EA's within each of the curreny pairs. If one had mutiple computers one could dedicate a machine for each curreny pair only with the top winning EA's assigned to that particular currency pair.

We all know Demo Trading vs Live Trading is a different kettle of fish. However if we use only the EA's which have been back/fowarded tested thoroughly for Live Trading with lowest drawdowns this idea might just be a winner?

Just a thought?

Reason: