Discussion - page 69

Added StepMaExpert_v1.42 to IBFX mini 0.01 lot size.

And Igorad re-coded MM for those EAs especially to be used for IBFX mini.

I will post it later.

Step EAs are working with IBFX after some fixing.

Goldwarrior did not open any trade yet so can not check sorry.

I will ask Igorad to fix MM for IBFX mini Step EA more.

Files:

Look at this post;

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044 for SimpleDailyRangeBreakExpert_v1.23

Sbs 1.23

Hi, I have been looking around for hours trying to locate the EA SBS 1.23, but cannot find. Can anyone help locate it for me ...Thanks in advance .....btw, is it for mt3 or mt4?

or can anyone recommend any scalpers or daytrading EA?

Comparisons of drawdowns?

Hello,

Is there a list (or possibility to compose one) of the best tested EA's drawdowns and other basic information (won%, avg profit etc.) so that it would be easy to compare other aspects as the pip profit as well?

cheers!

Mikko

I am making results from the statements as weekly, monthly and yearly pips profit or loss. You can find it.

As to drawdown so you can find it in the statements.

Where to get the statements and all the information please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

All the statements were posted yesterday with excel files and so on.

Please read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 to know where to get the statements, weekly results and so on (it was asked 100 times with 100 replies so I just wrote this thread).

And I am reposti8ng the recent yesterday's excel files (attached) for the people who do not have time to look at the threads and posts.

Some people asked me to pst my personal opinion about some EA. I am trying not to do it because personal opinion is more related to the broker, deposit size the risk understanding. But it is some thinkings:

- I started to test some EAs with IBFX mini account. Because many people ask me to do it. Besides I agree with them: some EAs should be adapted or recoded for IBFX mini. It may be very small improvement but anyway it should be done. I am testing Step EAs and Goldwarrior EA. Please find the statements attached. Goldwarrior did not open any order so I will test it more. If Goldwarrior will not open any order on IBFX mini (as many people reported already) so we will improve this EA more for IBFX.

- Envelope EA is performing very good in long way run:

Envelope 2.11.

EURUSD: pips this week 322; pips in total 155.

GBPUSD: pips this week 0; pips in total 3058.

Open trades: EURUSD with +239 pips.

It is based on breakout and forward testing since April 2006 with the same settings.

- Other breakout EAs are performing well: SBS 1.21 and TPE. You can see the statements and results in some thread.

- Step EAs. It is very good EAs. This EAs are performing differently for different brokers sometimes. i am testing Eas with Alpari rus, Fibo Group brokers and I started to test it with IBFX mini as well. Results are slightly different but very similar sometimes.

- Brainwashing all the versions. It is good EAs for small deposit size. But I am recommending to use it with manual confirmation as semi-automatic trading system. Read Brainwashing threads in public forum for more information about how to do it (and read Brainwashing thread here in elite sexction for more information).

- DayTrading3 with timefilter. It is profitable for some pairs. But I am not recommending to use it for IBFX broker. Besides use this EA very carefully and, probable, with manual confirmation as well.

- Firebird v0.65. Many people are thinking that it is the best EA. It is not. Please read Firebird thread in elite section for more information.

- GoldWarrior02b. Profitable for some pairs (see the statements and excel files). There are few new versions but i am still testing original one since january 2006 with same settings and on the same account (North Finance broker). Just started to test some version adapted to IBFX mini from last week.

- KSRobot_1_5_eur_m15.

64 trades since january 2006 till now. Very low drawdown. For the people who are looking for EA to trade 1 time per month with small pips. Interesting for big deposit size as part of some portfolio. Simetimes, may be.

Files:

- Mandarine EA.

This EAs is based on one indicator only. Read Mandarine thread in elite section and mandarine threads in public forum for more information.

This EA performed very good in the beginning 2006, then it was big losses in the end of 2006 and good performance in 2007. So, please be cafully with this EA as it is based just on one indicator only (indicator is similar with digital filter's indicator). Anyway good performance during the several months already with good profit factor (sometimes more than 2) and not big drawdown. But need to be very carefully as I described.

- Scalp_net all the versions.

More stable version is Scalp_net_v1.5. Profitable for EURUSD. This EA was developed for EURUSd only but i am testing it for EURJPY as well. Based on EMA crossing with MACD and I-XO indicator asd a filter. It is very simple trading systems. Besides we can use this trading system as the indicators manually. Read Scalp_net thread in elite section for moe information and templates.

Scalp_net (same with Scalp_net_v1.2) can be used as manual trading system for EURUSD m1 timeframe (very simple trading system).

- easyLMA_v6. Breakout system. profitable for some pairs in long way run. But, may be, same with KSRobot_1_5_eur_m15: it is not trading ofen.

- MaChannel. Very profitable with North Finance broker and performing very differently with the other broker. Igorad is creating some tool to copy the trades vis internet so when he will finish so we can use this EA with other brokers (we can copy the trades from NF to the other brokers via internet in real time).

- 20PipsExpert_v2.1. Profitable in long way run for some pairs. Besides, there is manual trading system (see links thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176023 ). I traded this manual system with good results for many months. Very good and simple. Of course, trading manually will be more profitable then using EA. Anyway it is good EA for long run.

- FozzyExpert_v1.2. D1 timeframe. It is priofitable as poertfolio for 8 pairs and as EA for some selected pair as well. Not trading often.

- BrainExpert_v2. Good for long way run. Please note that it is MTF EA. It means that big drawdown sometimes (it is the nature of all MTF EAs). rofitable for some pairs and it is necessary to test it more to have some detailed conclusion.

- Terminator v2.03. I am testing it in swap collecting way. Just because it is interesting. I do not think the many people will use it with real money. just to let the members knows that there are this kind of EAs in the world.

- TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 and TrendStrengthExpert_v2. MTF EAs and because of that big drawdown sometimes. More stable version is TrendStrengthExpert_v2.

- HMAExpert_v2. Big drawdown sometimes. Profitable for some pairs. It is necessary to test it more because it depends on one indicator only (same with mandarine EA). But it is very interesting EA.

- Terminator v2.03_absolute2. Improved Terminator v2.03 with ausolute indicator for market condition. market condition code was inserted. MTF version: trading during the good daily market condition. It will be profitable. may be always profitable. But it is not trading often. And because of that we need to test it more for any other detailed conclusion (it is tested since since 30th of September 2007).

It was some general description.

On this thread you will find something about riks (detalized by EAs) and deposit size.

Some members can ask me: 'why you are not testing some other EAs?".

I am testing EA which can be profitable for several years with the same settings. That is why i am not testing any scalpers and so on. I hope to see it of course.

First post of this thread was updated for portfolio https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It was not included new IBFX metatrader because it was just started one week ago.

One week results with IBFX minis.

0.01 or 0.02 lot size.

Results are in pips:

Goldwarrior:

EURUSD: 0.

GBPUSD: 0.

USDCAD: -100.

StepMaExpert_v1.42:

EURJPY: 0.

GBPJPY: +435.

GBPUSD: -130.

StepMaExpert_v1.42 timefilter:

EURJPY: 0.

GBPJPY: -129.

StepMaExpert_v1.45:

GBPUSD: +152.

StepMaExpert_v1.1_mod:

GBPUSD: +33. One order is open with +83 pips.

Envelope_211:

TPE:

GBPUSD: -95.

The total results for the week (one copy of Metatrader):

+166 on closed trades and +249 pips as a equity.

Reason: