BreakEvenShort = 70; // 70

BreakEvenGapShort = 12; // 12

MM_Parameters = " MoneyManagement by L.Williams ";

MM = true; // false

Risk = 0.15; // 0.15

LossMax = 1001; // 101

It is the settings above.

My settings and yours posted like this:

LossMax = 1001 (my settings); // 101 (your settings).

As you see it is almost the same settings from your pre-set file. Did you download your pre-set file? I mean did your press "Load" button during the ataching EA to the chart and download your settings from /files folder?

Probably the data of Alpari UK is too different from Russian Alpari.

I may suggest the following:

- open this EA in MetaEditor;

- change the settings to my settings (LossMax=1001 for example and so on). Compile EA once again. And you may use default settings after that without pre-set file. Because sometimes computer may be re-started and after Metatrader starts once again so it may be without pre-set file so if you change the your settings to be default ones it may avoid any future mistakes. I am always doing it with every EA I am testing.

- Forward test for few days compare the trades with my trades. If your trades are very different from my trades so do not use this EA with Alpari UK broker anymore. Because this EA was created by Igorad especially accoding to my request and I wanted to have EA which is not trading often.

newdigital:
- Forward test for few days compare the trades with my trades.

OK, thanks for your help. I'll let you know how I get on.

Don't forget to have this indicator in /indicators folder and compile (or re-start Metatrader). Because EA is using this indicator but in compiled version only (as StepMA_v7EA.ex4 file).

Files:

OK, that's it ... all setup. I set it running just now .. at 1455 GMT. We'll see how it goes.

FutureMillionaire?:
OK, that's it ... all setup. I set it running just now .. at 1455 GMT. We'll see how it goes.

You know: selecting the right broker or selecting the right EA for your broker is very difficult problem.

For example there are some EAs which were created using IBFX data and can not be used with Russian Alpari because of performance. And there are some EAs created using manual testing with Alpari and because if that it is very difficult to use than with IBFX.

For example:

- Scalp_net and scalp_net 1.2. It was created using manual indicators testing on Alpari broker and later on I coded this system. And because of that this EA is performing very differently with IBFX broker: my EA open buy but the same EA on IBFX may open sell in the same time.

- the other example is DayTrading3: it was developed using IBFX data. And because of that it is very difficult to use it with Alpari broker.

Russian Alpari data is very similar with North Finance data and with Fibo Group data.

IBFX data is completely different. And some EAs will have completely different performance with IBFX.

There are many example.

It is interesting to know which data is using Alpari UK. May be they are using data from IBFX?

It entered a trade at 12:32 GMT (althought MT shows 13:32 ... never quite sure why it does that). It's winning at the moment

FutureMillionaire?:
It entered a trade at 12:32 GMT (althought MT shows 13:32 ... never quite sure why it does that). It's winning at the moment

... and it just closed 32.00 in profit !

Good start

FutureMillionaire?:

No any trades were opened today for StepMAExpert_v1.45 on Fibo Group broker and for Russian Alpari.

See the statements.

FutureMillionaire?:
... and it just closed 32.00 in profit ! Good start

Probable the data of Alpari Uk and Russian Alpari is totally different.

newdigital:
Probable the data of Alpari Uk and Russian Alpari is totally different.

I don't understand why that should be.

Reason: