Discussion - page 74

Saving all the settings

Hi! Is there any way to save the entire settings to a file and load it like template for each chart ?

To save the status of all the currency pair charts and indies and EAs.

pjo

pjo:
Hi! Is there any way to save the entire settings to a file and load it like template for each chart ?

To save the status of all the currency pair charts and indies and EAs.

pjo

If you mean about EA set just go to Inputs Tab and "save".

Linuxser:
If you mean about EA set just go to Inputs Tab and "save".

Inputs tab is just for the template for the EA attached to a single chart, I think.

I am talking about all the charts arrangement and attached Indies and attached EAs.

pjo:
Inputs tab is just for the template for the EA attached to a single chart, I think. I am talking about all the charts arrangement and attached Indies and attached EAs.

Save template???

Linuxser:
Save template???

I just to want save some settings file, maybe terminal.ini, to reproduce the entire charts and settings including Indies and EAs.

pjo:
I just to want save some settings file, maybe terminal.ini, to reproduce the entire charts and settings including Indies and EAs.

Hi,

For save indicators/EA with settings, colors, position, chart color, bar color and so on = Save Template.

For save EA settings = we already talk about this.

For save the account = save a template with the account number (this is helpful for moving between accounts)

I don't know about any other save option. Sorry.

Linuxser:
Hi,

For save indicators/EA with settings, colors, position, chart color, bar color and so on = Save Template.

For save EA settings = we already talk about this.

For save the account = save a template with the account number (this is helpful for moving between accounts)

I don't know about any other save option. Sorry.

It looks like "Profile" under "File" will do it.

It is the following folder in Metatrader's directory:

Profiles - Default.

Is there any EA for the "CatFX50" System available ?

i found some EA's on the internet, in an old italian forum, but none of them works...

if there is any working EA it will be great to get a link

sorry for my bad english...

greetings from germany

clarc

clarc:
i found some EA's on the internet, in an old italian forum, but none of them works...

if there is any working EA it will be great to get a link

sorry for my bad english...

greetings from germany

clarc

No, sorry. System is on this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems and author is Nina and as I know Nina did not request any EA for this manual trading system.

Reason: