Discussion - page 59

LIVE you mean demo? Or Live as Real account?

People are not posting real account results to the forums. They are doing it only when they want to sell something.

By LIVE, I mean real account, not demo. I have noticed people don't post LIVE results much either. It is a bad habit.

jet:
By LIVE, I mean real account, not demo. I have noticed people don't post LIVE results much either. It is a bad habit.

Yes, they are not posting. Because people who are already done with money trading sucessfully for real account so don't care about other people: they are trading on real account thinking about their own money only. It is life.

Just imagine the person who is trading sucessfully by EAs during the many years having just one thought when he wakes up in the morning: "I need to help to jet", or "i need to help to newdigital"

This is life you know ...

There are some forex specialization: EAs' testers. They are testing EAs on demo accounts and with real money sometimes with many brokers and many settings. I am not one of them (i want to be but not yet). They are not creating any ideas and they are not coding. They are testing (for money or for free). I know just two of them only and they are active members of our forum and elite section as well. It is very rare forex specialization. Because it is most usefull than somebody's real account.

Do you know what happened to the PhoenixEA? Is version 6 the latest? Are people actively developing it further? From what I see in the Phoenix section of TSD, it is kind of dead for some reason. Why? Last year Hendrick was in the top 10 in the championship I remember. How about the PhoenixFund? Know anything about its performance recently?

As I know they almost done with Phoenix EA: they created the settings, many versions, they are testing it ...

daraknor is managing this subject on behalf of Hendrick having his permission. Hendrick and daraknor are the members of elite section so may be they will reply.

You know ... it is common situation: people are developing something for free, coding, testing and so on. And one day they finished with everything. Job done. Accoprding to my understand they need to create some commercial version. Next version. To continue free development and to have some money to do it.

If they developed good popular trading system and do not want to sell the next version to continue the development so ... that is why it looks like they stopped.

Good people who supported our forum a lot are not selling for some reason. Those good people must sell just to continue with free development, right? They are having more right to do it ...

But the other people came to the forum and tried to sell. Who they are? nobody knows ...

It is just some situation ...

All the statements/performance were posted now.

read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 about where to get those statements, EAs, settings and so on.

This Monday

Almost all EAs did small profit (up to +25 pips) or small loss today.

Just Firebird did good profit (on demo account) today and today's news was very good for Newstrader with risky settings (+31 pips and it is very good for this kind of settings just for one day as this settings sllow EA to trade very often).

Anyone know what needs to be done to make Phoenix 6 trade? I am running it on USD/JPY M30 with a set of options I found, but it hasn't opened a trade. I am running it on a $5000 demo.

Do I need to do anything manually to it?

jet:
Anyone know what needs to be done to make Phoenix 6 trade? I am running it on USD/JPY M30 with a set of options I found, but it hasn't opened a trade. I am running it on a $5000 demo. Do I need to do anything manually to it?

Hi jet,

I did not test this EA. Try to look at this section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Or, may be, somebody who tested it will reply here.

Reason: