Discussion - page 79

Fozzy EA (D1 timeframe) did not trade today. It traded this week with some profit.

Step 1.45 did +100 pips for USDCHF today (Alpari broker). GBPUSD was not traded today.

Some other EAs are in small loss or in small profit.

Firebird is in loss this week for example.

TrendStrengthExpert_v2 EA did not trade this week.

TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA did +244 for EURUSD, -117 for GBPUSD and -22 for USDCHF (this week). USDJPY was not traded this week by TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.2 EA.

Hma Ea did +82 pips (by one trade in 22nd of this months).

Mandarine EA did good profit for EURUSD and GBPUSD and small loss for USDCHF and USDJPY (this week). Still in profit for the about +200 pips for this week for all 4 pairs.

Martingale EAs (Frank_mod and 10p3v0.03 EA) did not loss anything (because of timefilter) and even did more profit this week.

Alpha EA did not get AccountEquityPercentProtection yet (and I hope, will not get this week).

That's all news.

Tha updated statements will be on weekend (as usually).

All the statements were posted/updated for all EAs testing.

Read this page about where to get it https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

quetion for newdigital

hi. I am new in elite section.

can you please calrify me something. In one thread you told:

"

Usually experienced traders are asking about the losses more than about the profit. If they selected some EA for the real trading they are glad to see more losses on demo testing with this EA.

"

why they are glad to see more losses than profits?

can you give an example?

thanks

quetion for newdigital

hey newdigital,.

I am very very interested in knowing the EA you use.

what are in your opinion the best EAs?

teach me master. please

If the trader trust some EA and know that this EA is profitable (by forard testing or by manual trading system) so he will want to see and to understand: why EA will have losses sometimes and how to avoid this subject.

We knew some man (St...itz) who replied: "do you want to know when and how my EA will lose some money with trades sometimes? Buy it, attach it to your real money account and see!"

It is better to know everything on demo account before attaching EA to the real money chart, right?

I want to remind once again about this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 where you can find information about the statements and how to start with elite section and you will find information about how to cancel elite subscription.

Files:
error.jpg  44 kb
error2.jpg  64 kb
Reason: