Discussion - page 63

Ohhh..how I wish there was a fifth dealer located in the USA to match your data...then I could use the Elite section for three things...Find profitable EA's...Find understandable presets .....make money.....

ND you are an exceptional personality. I think in person you are also probably a great person.

When writing here in these Forums it is very hard to project or personify ones character and personality...but its funny I feel I know you. You are a trader! and a developer and a tester.

I hope someday you make enough development money to get a bigger server and be all that you can be...

Thank you for your kind and incredibly patient response and tolerance.

ES

newdigital:
It is nothing with any country.

Alpari broker presented their data for 4 years for backtesting. Everybody is using Alpari data for backtesting and optimizing. And Alpari data is very similar with North Finance, Fibo Group and LiteForex broker. So, it is 4 brokers already. IBFX data is different. And elite server is fully full of Metatraders. I even can not open any website from elite server: elite server is full.

All I can do now is the following: I will create demo with IBFX, download IBFX Metatrader, stop testing some problematic EAs and use this Metatrader just to test 1 or 2 new EAs and to select the settings for IBFX. But it will not be for 1 day and for 1 week: because i will have 1 month data for IBFX with new Metatrader so it is not enough. Besides, the data of IBFX is very spiky ...

As I know Igorad is creating some scalper and some other EA so we may use IBFX just to test something new. And to find the settings for old EAs as well.

But for now it is the better to change my Alpari settings. Because I was created the settings for some EAs during the few week or months: Envelope EA for several months. Same with Firebird. So, we are having some proven settings already. All we need is just to change the settings in right way.

I will test EAs with IBFX but it is not quick process.

This should be a sticky or included in the "how to" section...(I printed it out together with the Total leaders)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177600

ElectricSavant:
This should be a sticky or included in the "how to" section...(I printed it out together with the Total leaders) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177600

No, just a thread.

"How to" should be small thread because people are not reading big threads.

All the statements were updated. lease read this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 to know where to download the statements from all the EA (the beginning of the testing period).

A suggestion:make some Accounts for mumbers view

Newdigital,I have a suggestion.We can make some Ea runing accounts(read only) for our mumbers view and analyse,compare,something like that.

nancy2006bj:
Newdigital,I have a suggestion.We can make some Ea runing accounts(read only) for our mumbers view and analyse,compare,something like that.

I did it for few days and then windows 2003 prof locked all the metatraders from one broker and I spent one motnh just analyzing about what happened with this windows security and how to continue testing.

Sorry.

Because when you see account so you will ask me to analyze the statements by paird. Then you will ask to analyze the statements by pips and by open trades. But I've already did it and you can download all the statements by pairs/pips/open trades/in dollars etc since 2006 just from one post in elite section.

ElectricSavant:
Can you give the link for the correct Alpari to use ...I want to use the same dealer as you ND..Not unless you decide to change all your hundreds (thousands) of hours of work and setfiles to be utilized with IBFX..which I do not think you are willing to do...so it is up to me to change.

Just please give me a straight and clear link to what you derive your marvelous work with so that I may match your tests...Please.

If I am going to use this Elite Section..I want to do it in a direct way correctly...No need to try and fit all of your work to different dealers...just use the source is what i believe in...I am going to the Gym now...be back to read any replies later.

ES

Alpari Russia site in english: Forex trading with Alpari. Online foreign exchange trading. Forex news, charts, analysis.

Contract specs in english: Contract Specification. Forex with Alpari

The only thing not in english is the majority of the forum, and you can use an online translator to fix that

I haven't heard anything bad about alpari russia, just that people don't trust their money going into russia ... Am I right in saying this ND?

Quick question ND ...

With all the EA's that you've tested and then removed from the server, is there anywhere that says if the EA was successfull / level of risk / and broker used?

(I know about the link to the EA programs)

GREAT job with all the testing !!!!!!!!

adam777:
Alpari Russia site in english: Forex trading with Alpari. Online foreign exchange trading. Forex news, charts, analysis.

Contract specs in english: Contract Specification. Forex with Alpari

The only thing not in english is the majority of the forum, and you can use an online translator to fix that

I haven't heard anything bad about alpari russia, just that people don't trust their money going into russia ... Am I right in saying this ND?

Bad cases with Alpari rus?

I know just one case when they changed hardware and all the servers were stopped for real and demo trading. It was in the beginning of this year for few weeks. The same case was for North Finance broker when they changed/improved some hardware.

Alpari rus clients are very organized: when they see some spikes or some price freezing during the news so they are usually creating very big noise on Alpari rus forum so the Alpari has to fix it very quickly and give money back to the traders. It was several times.

Alpari rus and North Finance are competitors. Once time I went to Alpari rus forum to ask something about North Finance and I was almost banned after just one question about North Finance: Alpari rus traders and North Finance traders don't like each other. Why? It is long story but it is the true.

Reason: