Discussion - page 105

I do not know why.

I attached EAs to the charts lomng time ago and making the statements.

Envelope EA is profitable for EURUSD.

Mandarine EA may be profitable for 1 pair:

Envelope EA is placing pending orders. And mandarine is using just 1 arrows indicator coded inside.

And because if that you should not have very different results from my results. Few pips different but not very different. Those 2 EAs may have same performance with different brokers.

Goldwarrior EA for example - yes, this EA will have very different performance for different brokers.

But everything may be fine with Envelope and Mandaribe concerning this case.

May be you are using different settings, or you attached this EAs to 5 idigts broker without changing the settings ...

No idea sorry.

You can wait to RAS and you can have same performance with RAS.

Files:

I want to know

Hi

I am not changing the settings.I am using them as it is.& the period wise in december i have tested for all 4 weeks

the net result is negative for envelope & mandarine.

Electra is giving message,insufficient money as the starting balance is 50,000

Please ,as per you experience ,let me know which broker should i open demo account & after practise i shoud open live accounts.

Also ,what i can do with the above EA's.please suggest.

& what is RAS

thanks

RAj

Insufficient money with Electra is something with MM. This EA is not trading often. I am having unsufficiant money message on every chart with Electra which is indicated that EA will not open more trades now with 19 pairs.

As to different results with Mandarine and Envelope so I do not know sorry.

Did you compare your results with my results? Are you sure that it is different?

Did you use 4 digit broker? I mean: 1.3946 for EURUSD and not 1.39465?

If you are talking about December testing ...

Mandarine in pips in December:

EURUSD: 46 + 209 + 6 - 142 = +119.

GBPUSD: 217 - 161 - 234 -50 = -228.

USDCHF: 165 +103 -71 -1 = +196.

USDJPY: 185 - 114 - 55 + 0 = +16.

Envelope in pips:

EURUSD: 413 - 838 +1877 -879 = +573

GBPUSD: 472 -128 -218 +346 = +472.

Did you compare your results with my results for December?

Did you have 838 pips loss for Envelope since 30 of Nobember till 07 of December?

And 879 pips loss for EURUSD?

Thise EAs are not profitable for every week. There are profitable weeks and there are lossing weeks. Especially for Envelope EA.

About RAS you can read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178957

With RAS you can have same performance with I am reporting here.

By the way, I am using this version now https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173366/page25 with the following settings (M15 timeframe, EURUSD and GBPUSD):

and it is predefined settings inside EA (just open this EA in MetaEditor, change the settings as on the image below and compile):

As to Mandarine EA so I am using same settings since 2006: same settings and same EA.

4 digits broker.

I think you will want to use RAS. Because everything will be easy with RAS and you will have almost same performance as I am reporting. RAS EA is easy:

write ID # 183 in RAS EA settings and this RAS EA will trade as my Envelope EA, if ID # 186 so RAS EA will trade as my Scalp_net_v1.5, and so on. No need to think about broker and 4/5 digits and so on. You can also select to trade all the pairs, or just 1 or 2 pairs ... and so on, almost any lot size ...

This service will run officially somewhere in this month.

But in case of RAS my mistake in Metatrader will be your mistake ... but you can always see the statistics so you can decide easy.

Files:

Thanks

HI

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I will wait for RSA.

but please let me know which broker company I should open account for demo now & later change it to real

I do not want to analyse but wanna share your expereince,.I am in Canada ,EST

Please let me know the broker

Thnaks

RAj

Selecting the broker is very personal thing ...

I am using Alpari rus sometimes, sometimes IBFX ...

May be ... you will prefer american IBFX if you are in Canada ...

Anyway, you may go to this public section Metatrader brokers - Forex Trading and ask the people in some thread. As I remember someone asked for Metatrader broker for Canada ... do not remember the thread now but it is somewhere in this section Metatrader brokers - Forex Trading

Just found this thread:

MT4 in Canada

Because I am using Alpari rus broker with some elite section EAs just because this broker is having the best datafeed (quotes) and it can be used with RAS.

But you will not want to use this broker just because it is too far from your region.

You may post on this thread MT4 in Canada or go to this section and ask Metatrader brokers - Forex Trading but I think the people will reply something as IBFX, Fibo Group or Alpari UK for example ...

Anyway, the broker is personal thing and it is related to something to send (deposit) the money to ...

abbirajiv:
...I will wait for RSA...

Not RSA.

RAS. RentaSignal service.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178803

All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173389/page20 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416

(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).

Need Help settings 5 Digit Brokers for Some EA's

Hi,

hope somone can give me information for settings if this EA's for 5 digit brokers as I am very confused and do not find informations:

I other words i just add a "0" in price setting for S/L T/P etc as below

Can please somone confirm if i am doing rigth?

If not How to change to use on 5 digit brokers?

I listed only those setting that i have changed that may need for 5 dignit brokers

===========================

Envelope2.11

FirstTP: 890.0

SecondTP: 1440.0

thirdTP: 2330.0

===========================

SimplyDlailyrangeexpert_1.21

there may be no changes expet:

BuyPercent

SellPercent

stopPercent

But i didnt change anything in the abve settings as there may in %.

(or are I am wrong?)

What i changed is:

LossMax: 1000.0

============================

stepMaexpertV1.42 (preset: usd/chf)

Initialstop: 840.0

TakeProfit: 450.0

Trailingstop: 250.0

PenOrdGap: 100.0

BreakEven: 900.0

BreakEvengap: 50.0

LossMax: 1000.0

=============================

StepMaExpert:v1.45

TradeVolume &Trade Methode

---------

Trailingstop: 250.0

PenOrdGap: 100.0

StepSizeLong: 450.0

----------

Input Data for Long Positions:

stepSizeLong: 450.0

stopsize: 550.0

StopSizeLong: 550.0

ProfitSizeLong: 1150.0

InitialstpoLong: 1000.0

TakeProfitLong:800.0

BreakEvenLong: 650.0

BreakEvenGapLong: 160.0

---------

Input Data for short Positions:

stepSizeShort: 400.0

stopsizeshort: 500.0

ProfitSizeShort: 950.0

InitialstpoShort: 500.0

TakeProfitShort:800.0

BreakEvenShort: 700.0

BreakEvenGapShort: 120.0

LoosMax: 1010.0

========================

currenty those EA' has ben setup 12 hous ago but they didnt make any trade or set stop buy/sell orders as they do on 4 digit brokers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

abbirajiv:
HI

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I will wait for RSA.

but please let me know which broker company I should open account for demo now & later change it to real

I do not want to analyse but wanna share your expereince,.I am in Canada ,EST

Please let me know the broker

Thnaks

RAj

Hi

PLease can you help me telling that how can I include the Breakeven profit in one of the EA i am practising on demo

I have stoploss,profit,Trailing stop.

But i need to include the breakeven as well

Thanks

RAj

Reason: