Just delete it.
I do not know how to switch it off.
All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page28 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416
(note: next week it will be the different location of the statements/performance - just to keep old performance inside this section).
Just want to remind that you can see/trade elite section EA with RAS using those 2 links:
User Signals | Rent a Signal
Some members asked about 10points 3 EA in public section (about where to download and so on).
As I do not want to place the links of this elite section to the public sections so I will reply here, in elite section.
All the versions about this EA:
10points 3 EA:
- original thread with many versions tested is here (read this thread for instruction, settings and testing results);
- 10p3v0.02: slightly modified last version concerning the risk value (EA, explanation of the settings changes).
- 10p3v0.03 is here; version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- forward testing 10p3v0.03: my settings with 10p3v0.03 for this 9 pairs.
- 10p3v0.03's recommended capital (for 9 pairs): this post.
- 10p3v0.031 EA: 0.031 version with added the new filter of no opening new position on the same bar. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version.
- 10p3v0.04 EA: version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account. Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD together, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade. Use same settings and same recommended capital (for 9 pairs) as for 10p3v0.03 version. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- backtesting results for 10p3v0.04 EA version with the settings inside the attachments: this page.
- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.
- how EA works: this page and explanation of the settings on this page. More detailed explanation from the author wirh links to download is on this post.
10p3v1.00 EA series:
- 10p3v1.00 EA: on the first post of this thread; pipstep and stochastic were added. Explanation of the settings is on this page. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
- 10p3v1.01 EA: posted here and it is the same with 10p3v1.00 EA but some small bug was fixed. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
Differencies between 10p3v EAs version: starting from this page till this one.
10point3 Hedge: hedge version of famous EA. Version for 5 digits broker is on this post.
Multiple10Points-X2 EA: original thread; EA with fibo filter, trend filter, very extended advanced settings, using WPR, Demarker, TurboJRSX, Stochastic and RSI indicators. Based on the concept of 10Points EA.
Does anyone know of an indicator which could calculate and plot the spread ratio between two instruments. I am particularily interested in comparing US10Y vs Bunds realtime..
Edit: This is the formula I am trying to plot:
(10-year Tnote DV01) x (EUR/USD)
DV01 = dollar value of a basis point
Ideally this could be plotted along as a separate window and all fields could be customizable should someone want to change..
I know its basic but I am just not very good with programming..
All the statements/performance, excel files and leaders' threads were updated. Please read this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173403/page29 and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416
advanced elite section
I would like to know if in the advanced section there are any
- manual trading systems not available in elite section
- ea trading systems not available in elite section
- indicators etc same not available
Also I have another question if anyone is really nice to answer it . Where I can see i list with available EA systems or at least point me to an EA really scalp oriented .
Thanks in advance
Got it .
In this case, if there is only 1 system in the advance elite I'll stick with the elite section.
Just small review about EA's performance for the last week (13 - 20 Dec).
As we all know - the market is very volatile in December (and in january too sometimes). Why? Many investors are going away from the market before Christmas and New Year closing the position and fixing the profit or losses.
As I know - some traders are not trading in December at all because of that.
It is same with trading on Friday for example: many traders are not trading on Friday becayse they consider it as very risky day of the week. Same with December.
Please note: all pips are 4 digit pips in this elite section.
For example, when I am talking about "this EA made 45 pips" so it means 4 digit pips (for example as the price: 1.3456), or 450 pips for 5 digit broker. (example 5 digit price: 1.34568).
Scalp_net EAs versions.
Scalp_net_v1.3 did +171 pips.
Scalp_net_v1.3 with timefilter did +260 pips.
By the way - this EA with timefilter is profitable for many years with same settings. And it is very simple trading system to trade manually (if someone wants to do so). Check Scalp_net thread in this elite section for template and so on.
Scalp_net_v1.5 did -86 pips (in loss).
Scalp_net_v1.5 with timefilter made +114 pips.
This timefiltered version is increased the profit slowly from 0 to 1,469 pips since April 2007 and made it consistently.
StepMAExpert_v1.45 was in loss of 61 pips for this week.
By the way - this version is profitable in monthly profit estimation: the profit is increased consistently. Check excel files and the statements for more information.
StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA and StepMAExpert_v1.42 with timefilter.
I am testing many pairs but not all of the them are profitable.
Profitable for StepMAExpert_v1.42 EA are the following pairs: GBPUSD, and for StepMAExpert_v1.42 with timefilter: GBPUSD and EURJPY. Other pairs are performing differently.
Please note: all Step EAs are performing different with different brokers, so use RAS service to have same performance as I am reporting here (it is free for elite members).
I said about "trading in December". It is affected on GoldWarrior02b EAs especially. Because this EA is based on zigzag indicator, and take profit = 150 with stop loss = 100 with no trailing stop.
So, with this volatile market condition - it is not performing good.
By the way: this EA (with and without timefilter) did +50 pips for this week for EURUSD anyway. More profitable version is the version with timefilter.
I think that January will not be good time for this EA too.
I remember - it was Platinum version of this EA which was not converted to Metatrader 4 yet (scalping variation of this EA).
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.