CatFx50 - page 540

Fet0r
Fet0r  

What support are you talking about? pivot?

First support is at 2602.

Its not just 23 pips away. Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but I always thought that when price cross EMA50 and closes below it, it should be same BAR, today we had histogram turned RED only 4 bars after EMA50 cross. It doesnt matter? as long as price is closer then 20 pips from EMA50 and StepMA_stoch signals in direction of cross , we open position? even if cross happened at 9cet and histogram changed at 14cet ? (example) Correct me please on this one.

guibermc:
Hello,

The only problem with this signal is that it is 3 pips past the 20 pips filter, if you are strict with that, then you have it correct, there is no signal.

BUT, consider that euro closed below support @ 30-35 and both chf and gbp were confirming too.

Of course hindsight is always 20/20, that s why i think that recaps should only show entry point and reasoning and not max possible pips. Though for tracking move after signal is good.

Regards.

Somehow your StepMa_Stoch crossed and gave red arrow signal later then mine (look at picture attached in previous post). Can you link me to that indicator please, having stepma_stoch crosses and histogram in same window is good idea.

avici4x:
Please find the attached file for signal on EUR/USD
jwoger
jwoger  

I'm mad that i slept through such big moves. GRRRRRR

jwoger
jwoger  
avici4x:
Please find the attached file for signal on EUR/USD

What settings are you using for the hist bars and anina?

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

hi sae2k ,

can you please post those indicators you have on the chart

i-gentor

#superxo

and moving averages you use

jwoger
jwoger  

yeah i kinda want to know why it was a good signal at 11:30 on the eur. I guess the hist bars confirmed it then but only slightly. At least compared to my chart. I am using the settings recommended by dave as written in his trading rules. Can someone post a pic of their setup on the eurusd on m30? thanks. i just want to see something. If you have neuimex. even better.

sae2k
sae2k  

hi deepdrunk.

main window:

EMA50(close), EMA120(close), EMA200(close)

window2: #MTF_SuperXO_4H def. setting

window3:

i-GentorLSMA&EMA_v[1]

Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03

StepMA_Stoch_v1

deepdrunk
deepdrunk  

thanks sae2k

guibermc
guibermc  

What support are you talking about? pivot?

First support is at 2602.

Its not just 23 pips away. Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but I always thought that when price cross EMA50 and closes below it, it should be same BAR, today we had histogram turned RED only 4 bars after EMA50 cross. It doesnt matter? as long as price is closer then 20 pips from EMA50 and StepMA_stoch signals in direction of cross , we open position? even if cross happened at 9cet and histogram changed at 14cet ? (example) Correct me please on this one.

Hi,

Pivots are not the only support and resistance levels, watch price action yesterday around 1.2610, 1.2630, 1.2650 and 1.2670, put 5 minutes and you will see it more clearly.

Look today how price bahave at those levels and you will see it.

On the other hand i didn t say it was a great signal, it s kind of wishy washy, not the clearest.

Regards.

guibermc
guibermc  
harold4x:
Look If You Stay With Rules It Was More Than 20 Pips Away From 50 Ema One Day He Says It Keeps You Out Of Trade The Next Time It Happens He Says Its A Trade Come On Lets Be Consistent Please

Hi Harold,

Does it take you too much time to use punctuation, like . and ,?

It would really make your posts easier to read.

Regards.

Edit: I Completely agree with you though, rules are there to stick to them, not to change them according to the days result.

jwoger
jwoger  
guibermc:
Hi Harold,

Does it take you too much time to use punctuation, like . and ,?

It would really make your posts easier to read.

Regards.

Edit: I Completely agree with you though, rules are there to stick to them, not to change them according to the days result.

I don't want to start an argument or continue one in this thread, but i just don't see where the rules were changed. All nina said is that there was a good signal at 11:30. no more details were given. if anything, lets wait to get some more info. maybe she meant another pair? maybe she was talking about her 15min system. i don't know.